Wow, aren't the Koobas taking off!!

maggie7

O.G.
Sep 8, 2006
It was my quest to find out if the Kooba Sienna I had purchased on ebay last year was authentic (it turned out to be a fake) that brought me to Tpf. When doing a search then, there were a few threads, but the interest didn't seem huge...Now, 6 months later there seems to be several new threads about this brand every day. I'm not complaining, love Koobas:heart:, just an observation...

Kooba was one of my first bag splurges in recent history, and I do love my Sienna in desert. In fact, I am getting my 2nd, a dark brown clutch, as we speak!! I love coach, fendi, lv, but kooba always has a special place in my bag ho heart too ;)

Well said larsue! That's what I love about this forum- I originally found it by looking up info on Louis Vuitton but now I'm learning all about other kinds of bags I never knew about before. I can appreciate lots of different brands and styles instead of being so narrow-mindedly LV obsessed :shame:

Glad ya'll agree! Another thing I love about Kooba is that I don't see them all over the place. It bugs me to see someone else carrying my bag (weird maybe, but that's how I am) around town. I like to be unique. :P

My town is full of what I call "Coach Clones".

Kooba rules!

I can tell you that my original obsession was with the Fendi Spy. I lurked in that forum for quite a while, drooling all over the place. But I found, in all reality, that my true love is the Kooba, and I will not rest until I buy that one gorgeous Jillian. There area three of them lurking out there calling my name all the way from Naples to Sarasota. I just have to be patient with my darned purse ban!!!

I came here last August to learn a little more about Siennas (eBay was so thick with fakes then!), and tPF helped me purchase my first Kooba. :heart:

It is definitely amazing how the Kooba Kingdom has grown since I first started coming here!

While I enjoy other handbags too my eye always returns to the Kooba leather. And I find there are more styles of Koobas that I would carry.

Someday, I too, shall own a Jillian. I just cannot decide what color. Decisions, decisions.

I also stumbled onto TPF when I was frenzied to get my hand on a Kooba bag on ebay. Honestly, when I arrived here, I was clueless as to fakes, and "inspired by" bags - I had no idea the difference and what the implications were - and boy, did I hear from the TPF ladies about it!!!

Thankfully, TPF got me dialed in to the inner workings of handbag culture and I've never looked back. I own about 4 Koobas - and even a couple bought on ebay from reputable sellers. As well, I've learned so much from the forum about other bags I might never have known about. But I'm very thankful that my interest in Kooba brought me here...which brings me to my plea:

PLEASE OH PLEASE - GIVE US A KOOBA FORUM MEGS AND VLAD! :woohoo::biggrin::woohoo: