members from nyc, what did u see in H store?

Sep 22, 2006
I am 'forced' to go back home to ny this weekend. try to decide if I should visit the city during my trip since I have a tight schedule. Anyone been to the H store in the city or long island. Any great finds there? :graucho:

In the past couple of weeks, I saw a turquoise Kelly in smooth leather, perhaps Swift, a fuchsia chevre Kelly, and in the window, a beautiful dark brown chevre Kelly (I think the color is ebene, but I could be wrong). A lot of chevre, it seems. I agree, lots of Kellys. Also diamond croc Birkin in black, not sure if it's the same one I saw from months ago.

The only Birkin I saw in Long Island yesterday was in blue jean but it was a 50 cm. It was HUGE! They did have a large selection of bangles. I fell in love with the one with the penguins on it. Has anyone seen it? It's really pretty. They also had garden parties and a couple of Evelyn's.

I went to the H in Manhasset and saw quite a lot GPT (Various sizes), Mauve lizard JPG clutch (like moviegirl's) Turquoise Chevre 31 Bolide...Picotin....Jige Elan.....Diamond H Hour (i think it's a men size, it's huge !) watch with croc strap, lots of CDC bracelet (croc, leather, suede)...not much scarves...the BJ travel birkin is still there.