Identify This LV

Hi, can anyone tell me what is the name of the bag? and possibly the price as well? thanks!

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 227
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 232
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 234
  • 20121 003.jpg
    20121 003.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 233
  • 20121 004.jpg
    20121 004.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 228
Hi, I was in the Louis Vuitton store last June and I saw this Bag on display that was monogram but it had a "beach scene" printed on it. I think it had a Palm Trees on it. This is the best way I can describe the bag. If I can remember it was a cross body bag. I've never seen the bag before so I'm guessing that it was a limited edition. Can anyone help me identify this bag? :wondering

andro said:
Hi, I was in the Louis Vuitton store last June and I saw this Bag on display that was monogram but it had a "beach scene" printed on it. I think it had a Palm Trees on it. This is the best way I can describe the bag. If I can remember it was a cross body bag. I've never seen the bag before so I'm guessing that it was a limited edition. Can anyone help me identify this bag? :wondering

That was a limited edition resort bag, it pops up on eBay from time to time, I think it was a cabas bag?

That was a limited edition resort bag, it pops up on eBay from time to time, I think it was a cabas bag?

Thanks, At least I know now that I don't sound crazy, but I'm looking for the name of the bag so I can google it and look at pictures of it. I would love to own one. If it comes out on eBay from time to time I'd definitely bid on it!

Hi everyone -

I am new here but have been lurking for quite some time and have learned a lot. I don't own a "louie" yet but as soon as finances permit, I will.

I saw this bag on ebay and am trying to identify it.

I couldn't find it in this thread nor could i find it when I tried google images. Although Carol Diva authenticated it, i am having doubts that it is an authentica bag due to the sewn in label. Any ideas?

Here is the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200756033774?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Thanks so much.

Hi everyone -

I am new here but have been lurking for quite some time and have learned a lot. I don't own a "louie" yet but as soon as finances permit, I will.

I saw this bag on ebay and am trying to identify it.

I couldn't find it in this thread nor could i find it when I tried google images. Although Carol Diva authenticated it, i am having doubts that it is an authentica bag due to the sewn in label. Any ideas?

Here is the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200756033774?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Thanks so much.

Welcome!

This is indeed authentic - vintage French Company item

Sorry, but it very difficult to locate official names for these vintage items