Mean Pimple~Help!

bagaholic

Jan 4, 2006
I can feel it coming in.

I've been off work for 9 days & now, 2 days before I am to return, I have a nasty mean one coming in.

One of those painful ones.

Any ideas on what to do?

Neutragena makes an acne medicine that works pretty well. It's called Rapid Clear, and I've had pretty good success with it. I usually use a concealer with an acne medicine in it, too.

If you have a dermatologist, go to him quick. They'll give you a small shot and the pimple will go away :biggrin:

I don't have any fancy products and I admit to picking around with those pimples and lancing them when they become too painful or it becomes a huge whitehead that screams "POP MEEE!!!" ;)

Seems like from the people above that the Medicated Clearing Gel is the way to go!

I had a big one yesterday and I put on make up to cover it during the day. After I come back from work and remove the make up, it gets smaller and dry out a little. Sun light will make pimples gets worse. I would avoid that and put on tea tree oil at night.

Ok, seriously, I swear this is the BEST thing to clear up pimples and red spots. I use Origins Active Charcoal Mask and put a thick layer over the pimple or red spot then cover it with a bandaid or small piece of surgical tape. I leave it on all night. When I wake up in the morning, the offensive spot is almost always much better if not completely better!!