To LV or not to LV that is the question.

Christofle

Enablertron
O.G.
Apr 21, 2011
Looks like you guys are following my train of thought, a watch is for a life and a heirloom to be passed down. I doubt a wallet would last more than a decade or two at best. Plus I have been having doubts that maybe the ZCP is a bit too feminine.

This is a no-brainer. The watch.
exactly.

if you can't afford both, get the watch first.

if i can't honestly afford something, i would not invest in something that would rarely be seen, even if a wallet is something i will pull out often.a watch will always be seen, and harder to steal.

my parents always said never to spend more on a wallet than the amount of cash you intend to carry in it.

i never have more than a thousand in cash, therefore i would never spend more than a thousand on a wallet.

exactly.

if you can't afford both, get the watch first.

if i can't honestly afford something, i would not invest in something that would rarely be seen, even if a wallet is something i will pull out often.a watch will always be seen, and harder to steal.

my parents always said never to spend more on a wallet than the amount of cash you intend to carry in it.

i never have more than a thousand in cash, therefore i would never spend more than a thousand on a wallet.

Wow, Nikki, wise words from your parents. :graucho::biggrin: