The New DESIRE~What do you think??

these bags look very nice...I wish I could see one IRL....maybe I'll check local Nordies.
If it's lambskin it should be soft, right?
But looks quite structured the way it sits up straight.

I had the bag stuffed in my picture, but it's actually softer than I expected. The whipstitching gives it a little structure, but I think the bag will be really smooshy eventually. Here's some unstuffed pictures:

IMG_1583.jpg

IMG_1578.jpg

Thanks! Looks like the bottom is very flat but leather is soft. I need to see one IRL.

I had the bag stuffed in my picture, but it's actually softer than I expected. The whipstitching gives it a little structure, but I think the bag will be really smooshy eventually. Here's some unstuffed pictures:

IMG_1583.jpg

IMG_1578.jpg

Thank you for posting pics! I have been eyeing this one for a while, but just wasn't sure. I think I may have to add it to my list now. :smile:
She is seriously gorgeous, CONGRATULATIONS!!

the fact that you prefer this to your Bal bags really interests me.
This pink color in the picture looks almost beige. Is it obviously pink IRL or is it more pinky beige?

I fell in love with the Pale Pink DESIRE. This is a new style and I thought I would give it a try. When it arrived, it was love at first sight. I have a Black BALENCIAGA City bag and this one reminds me of the City. It seems to have been styled after the City. It is a satchel style with a longer strap for crossbody wear. It is in a very soft, smooshy leather - lovely and with a wonderful feel to it. Not quite Balenciaga, but I actually, like it better and it sure was a lot cheaper than my BBag - it has a bit more structure than a City, but probably will soften up with wear. I have been wearing Balenciaga and LV, but recently have fallen in love with RM and I have decided to switch. I have a NIkki ordered and a MAM, but take a look at this wonderful DESIRE. Anybody drooling after a Balenciaga, might try this one. It, also, comes in Brown, but I just love the Pink.

003.jpg

Lynpett said:
The leather is soft and smooshy, but certainly not up to par with a BBag. I just fell in love with the soft color and I'm a sucker for anything with a Western flair. I'm enjoying the bag, but if you are a Bal gal, you may not be satisfied with the leather on this. There is no leather like Bal leather, don't you agree? Also, I don't think it will wear or last like a Bal, but then again, it is a fraction of the cost.

I too am a lover of western/cowboy styles! Was slightly tempted by Coach's whipstitch. Love this light pink - does it pull more pink in person bc I'm thinking it's more of an antiqued cream

My Whipstitch Desire in brown arrived today, and I love it even more than I thought I would. The size is perfect for me, the leather seems like it will break in really well, and the details are so fun. It definitely has a western vibe, which I really like.

This is my first attempt at sharing a picture, so I hope it works...
IMG_1575.jpg

That's gorgeous! I've been eyeing this bag online as well...do you have any modeling pics? Would love to see them if you do! :smile:

Oh My Gosh!! I haven't bought any RMs in a while.. just ordered ANOTHER LV today so I shouldn't be buying a new bag for a little while at least, but I may have to break my bag ban I JUST put myself on for the Desire! I do think it resembles a city, but I like it BETTER ;)