Ghillie love!

Thank you, Iffah! I was just about to post the black Kelly. I had it saved but I don't remember the leather on that one, do you?

If I'm not mistaken, the black leather is still in Tadelakt. Personally, I have not encounter a Black Tadelakt before so if this is one, it'd be exciting.

It's a mixture of leather and a special type of crinoline-ish/toile-ish texture. I have yet to know the exact name for this material at the moment. The Birkin for A/W 2012 beside the Kelly Ghillie is a combination of Crinoline.:smile:

Etoupe/Argile Kelly Ghillie

Attachments

• 4032_1.jpg
    4032_1.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 3,911
  • 4032_4.jpg
    4032_4.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 3,567
  • 4032_5.jpg
    4032_5.jpg
    313.6 KB · Views: 3,552
  • 4032_6.jpg
    4032_6.jpg
    312.7 KB · Views: 3,611
  • 4032_9.jpg
    4032_9.jpg
    501.7 KB · Views: 3,553
If I'm not mistaken, the black leather is still in Tadelakt. Personally, I have not encounter a Black Tadelakt before so if this is one, it'd be exciting.

It's a mixture of leather and a special type of crinoline-ish/toile-ish texture. I have yet to know the exact name for this material at the moment. The Birkin for A/W 2012 beside the Kelly Ghillie is a combination of Crinoline.:smile:

Etoupe/Argile Kelly Ghillie

Iffah, you are killing me. Thank you soooooooooo much for the pictures!

Iffah - Thanks for showing us all these photos. This color is my favorite. I wonder if my store will consider this as an SO or just a podium order:

attachment.php

IFFAH said:
Kelly Ghillie given a fresh twist for A/W 2012:

Thanks for the pic, IFFAH. This is cool...!!! I tot black ghillie will not be as obvious... Didn't expect H come up with this twist! Love it. Now I have second tots :smile:

Btw, is H coming up with a black club birkin for FW12?

:flowers: dharma & chkpfbeliever. Argile/Etoupe is a favourite combination of mine too.:heart:

Thanks for the pic, IFFAH. This is cool...!!! I tot black ghillie will not be as obvious... Didn't expect H come up with this twist! Love it. Now I have second tots :smile:

Btw, is H coming up with a black club birkin for FW12?

You are right. This time with a twist in Crinoline form. Not related to thread, for reference.:smile:

Attachments

• 008fullscreen1.jpeg
    008fullscreen1.jpeg
    76.3 KB · Views: 3,042
The colouring of the Argile/etoupe looks very different between the birkin/kelly. I do hope it's more like the kelly!!!!

I was told the middle part of the black ghillie is like embossed Hs similar the previous H pattern on toile but a lot smaller.

IFFAH said:
:flowers: dharma & chkpfbeliever. Argile/Etoupe is a favourite combination of mine too.:heart:

You are right. This time with a twist in Crinoline form. Not related to thread, for reference.:smile:

Wow... Thanks, dear :smile: This Crinoline form / pattern is growing on me!