How much is this bag worth?? Pic

Purse-O-Nality

Kailey's Mommy
Jan 8, 2007
Hello. I have a chance to purchase this Hamptons Gold/Khaki Demi. I need help, please....how much is this bag worth? Does anyone OWN this bag or have you seen it IRL? Just wondering if it's as "pretty" as they say it is? The drilldown pic makes it look REALLY pretty!!!
Opinions & Info, PLEASE!!:yes:
The first pic listed is the ACTUAL bag. The second is the pic from the drilldown.
Thanks!!

Attachments

• coach gold.jpg
    coach gold.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 87
  • GoldHamptons.jpg
    GoldHamptons.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 96
get the location of the pic http://www. blah blah blah.

intsert
into the message box

and thats its

Hello. I have a chance to purchase this Hamptons Gold/Khaki Demi. I need help, please....how much is this bag worth? Does anyone OWN this bag or have you seen it IRL? Just wondering if it's as "pretty" as they say it is? The drilldown pic makes it look REALLY pretty!!!
Opinions & Info, PLEASE!!:yes:
The first pic listed is the ACTUAL bag. The second is the pic from the drilldown.
Thanks!!

nice bag,how much are they asking for?

you know what i dont know if i saw the demi.. i remember the color and the name... but basically all the hamptons weekend bags they had at macys was this line, but in white, green, black and gold/khaki

Coach - HAMPTONS WEEKEND DEMI SATCHELis this the demi u speak of?
YES!!! That looks exactly like the style! Thank you :yes:
The only possible drawback is that she says it has velvet detail (on the strap and zipper pull)...that would be WAY Fall/Winter, right?!?! I want it for NOW. The price is $75. Not bad, huh?

^^ I think the velvet detail in a light color is OK for spring/summer too. Maybe as an evening bag or a dressier bag. If you like it then $75 is a good price. That's if you really like it though, don't buy it just because it's a good deal. (preaching at myself here too!) LOL!

if you like it, i'd say get it at that price. but don't buy it FOR the price! :yes:

and if you love it, but still decide it's a "fall winter" bag with the velvet detail, it won't go bad ;) just save it for the next season? hehe.

the velvet is not that noticable trust me... if you didnt tell me that i never would have noticed... i inspected the bag too! i think the detail is small like the trim or something or the little coach tag

the velvet is not that noticable trust me... if you didnt tell me that i never would have noticed... i inspected the bag too! i think the detail is small like the trim or something or the little coach tag
Thank you so much for your help! I really think I like this bag. I think it is really pretty...and a bit larger than the regular Demi styles. But I kinda wish I could see it IRL. So...should I NOT get it or should I go for it?? Just can't decide! I don't want to get it and then be disappointed...although it does look like a really pretty, neutral but slightly dressy bag!!!! HELP!:nuts: