eee won a mac brush on ebay had 100% fb >>

VenetiaWanter

Dec 28, 2006
I just checked his feedback and in the past day he's got 2 negatives saying his brushes are fake and that he ignores emails and doesn't refund money. Should I still go through with it?
Can he file a no pay thing? Dunno what to do :sad:

Don't pay for it! And send him an e-mail saying you are not paying because the brush is a fake. If he complains to eBay they will take a look at the 2 negs and side with you.

This might be a pain, but you could call MAC customer service and ask them about the brush. And depending on what they say, you could file a complaint or not pay accordingly. You can use that as your argument, that you spoke to MAC and they told you the brush was not one of theirs.

I think that you should report this seller to ebay. However, I am not sure how much good that would do unless the people that left the negative comments contacted ebay too.

Good Luck!

Yeah they can, I mean MAC brushes here are ~12-£40
so there is money to be made :sad:
Which is realyl crap because its just mean. But yeah, I checked on a makeup forum I go to, and the seller had been checked and his brushes are definitely fakes :sad:

I know price of MAC cosmetics & the tools, lol. I'm using the lipgloss but those fakers make me :wtf: they even make fake for brush, I mean they take care till the small make up tools :wtf:

Yeah they can, I mean MAC brushes here are ~12-£40
so there is money to be made :sad:
Which is realyl crap because its just mean. But yeah, I checked on a makeup forum I go to, and the seller had been checked and his brushes are definitely fakes :sad:

Aw, how horrible. Have you heard back from your seller yet? Keeping everything (except eyes! :weird: ) crossed for you that it is easy to escape this wretched transaction.

Yes, nowadays, they fake everything..! :rolleyes:

I would not pay and will contact the seller to inform him that I know his brushes are fake. I'd rather risk getting a neg than a fake brush! God knows what they use to make that brush. Lol... :P

I'm still an ebay newbie but is there a thing as mutually agree not to proceed with the auction or something like that? Not sure if he still has to pay the listing fees though.