Found a GST! Should be happy but I feel terrible

yxk01

O.G.
Aug 27, 2006
Ok before I start, I'll just say that I am soooo indecisive. Especially when it comes to purses. So I bought a PST from the nicest lady at Sak's...then I decided then it was too small and I wanted a GST so I returned it to a different Saks store (there are no Sak's where I live). I felt soo bad about her losing her commission but I was going to buy a GST from her so I didn't think it mattered. I've been waiting for over a month and still no GST!!! Then I heard about the April price increase soo I freaked. I called Neimans in Dallas and they had a black GST on hold for someone who changed their mind...so I snatched it!!!!! I am soo excited that I am getting my dream bag except I feel like I screwed the Saks SA over!!! She was the nicest person ever and I feel terrible. :sad: I thought you guys might understand because my family thinks I'm crazy.

They take their jobs knowing they will lose commission on returns or a customer finding a particular bag elsewhere. If they can't handle it they should find another line of work. I know I couldn't handle it because I depend on consistent income, which is why I am not a sales associate!

As for the GST, I couldn't think of a nicer bag to smile about! I love mine.