Hermes & cheap outfits: post pictures!

I know what you mean. I have been searching a Hermes under-the-rada handbag for quite a while. Last month I discovered it in one of the second-hand reseller stores in HK when I was again out searching for bag.

I did not know anything about Escapade before this. However, when I saw it, there was that voice in my head calling “OMG, that’s it! That’s what you have been looking for.” Now, I carry it to work all the time. It is so light-weight but can hold so much.
There is currently one available in ebay if you want to check it out. It is a Togo in black whereas mine is Fjord in ebene, but it is the same in sizing. Remember to have it authenticated by the experienced TPFers here.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-HERMES-ESCAPADE-Black-Togo-Leather-Tote-Noir-Purse-Handbag-Bag-/250988547805?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item3a70154edd

Too bad in ebay one cannot try out in person. But I would say the bag is a nice size for me. To me, everything feels just right about this bag. FYR, I am 5’2” for you to have an estimation.

Thank you. I cannot tell you how much I love your signature. I echo with every word that said.

Thank you so much for your reply. I've been eyeing the Escapade in Ebay for sometime now but find it so difficult to BIN without trying it on. Congratulations on your Escapade! It is such an elegant under the radar H bag. Hope to own one in the near future :smile: