OMG, someone please console me! My lil' Gucci shopping spree!

SatchelGirlJess

Need More Closets
Dec 24, 2006
As you see in my signature below I am suppose to be on a "shopping ban" until summer. WELL, I just blew it BIG TIME!! :sweatdrop:

I just HAD TO HAVE the Gucci medium messanger bag for my upcoming vaca, so I just COULDN'T wait until this summer!! The store closest to my house had one left so they are shipping it to me as we speak. :wlae:

But then, it get's worse!! I've been DROOLING over the Gucci "Minerva" flat sandal and they are NOWHERE to be found in my size... PERIOD! Well, my friend Mr. Neiman Marcus called and they found one pair in my size at the Boston store! :yahoo: They are on their way!

:shame: Somebody PLEASE tell me I am not going to :devil: .

(Aye, but think how nice they will look when I go to LA, Palm Springs, and Vegas in late Spring :yes: )

Here are my two purchases:

(PS: these are my first two Gucci purchases EVER!! Well besides sunnies, eyeglasses, and perfume )

fab_9.jpg

ea41a25b.jpg

Attachments

• GucciMessengerBag.jpg
    GucciMessengerBag.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 279
:beach: Well I'm in hell right now but it's not that bad..I'm surrounded by my handbags and my Saks bill keeps bursting into flames....Puuuuuuuurrrrfect!!!!!!

Your purchases are beauties!!!! There is nothing like having some bling to look forward to wearing on a trip!!! Congrats!!! Wish I was going with you...but for now...stuck in hell...I'll be here when you gt back too so check in...I have a Chanel coming at the end of the week:graucho: