Kooba Ada

BagWhore

Feb 9, 2006
Ladies,

I am no longer a Kooba virgin!!!! I ordered the Kooba Ada in black like five minutes ago!!! I am totally over the moon with excitement. I love studs on bags!! I also am eyeing the Brynne...

*walks out of thread weighing the importance of food and nutrition*

Thanks Cheekers for showing me the light!!!! :wlae:

Attachments

• KoobaAda.jpg
    KoobaAda.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 453
SWEET!
I just purchased the Kooba Avery on Ebay.
This will be my first Kooba bag as well. Never thought much about them till I saw and touched one at Holt's.
Post a pic up when it arrives :nuts:

I def will post picts! I have never seen or touched a Kooba in real life. I am just a sucker for studs and a bag!!! The Avery is hot, I really like it. It's big and I love a big handbag.

I def will post picts! I have never seen or touched a Kooba in real life. I am just a sucker for studs and a bag!!! The Avery is hot, I really like it. It's big and I love a big handbag.

It's a great thick leathery bag with big studs. I opted for the Ada's little sister called the Jillian. She's one of my favorites.

jillian.JPG

jillian side.JPG

Jillian Bottom.JPG

Ladies,

I am no longer a Kooba virgin!!!! I ordered the Kooba Ada in black like five minutes ago!!! I am totally over the moon with excitement. I love studs on bags!! I also am eyeing the Brynne...

*walks out of thread weighing the importance of food and nutrition*

Thanks Cheekers for showing me the light!!!! :wlae:
Congratulations on your Ada! We'll all look forward to seeing pics..with you modeling, of course.