Christian Louboutin to Recreate Cinderella Glass Slipper

i really hope it isn't a clear shoe. because.... a clear shoe, with a foot in it, doesn't look clear! it looks like a 'foot' shoe. if that makes sense.

Maybe you're on to something! Maybe strass will be involved!

Yes, I believe I'm excited to see this shoe now... :yes:

^^^:yes: a clear shoe would be really a foot shoe, but he's already done a strass shoe, so that can't really be the new Cinderella shoe.

however, maybe it will be a Strass-Over-Clear shoe, a true 'glass' slipper!!!

also, although i know it's not a popular heel - it's always drawn in the books like a curved 'Feticha' heel!

^^^:yes: a clear shoe would be really a foot shoe, but he's already done a strass shoe, so that can't really be the new Cinderella shoe.

however, maybe it will be a Strass-Over-Clear shoe, a true 'glass' slipper!!!

also, although i know it's not a popular heel - it's always drawn in the books like a curved 'Feticha' heel!

This is exactly what I'm hoping for -- except a clear shoe with strass AND spikes!!! :faint:

I am interested in seeing how he does it. I just hope it isnt made out of the same plastic that he has used a lot this season ;)

I'm sure it will be. I think the PVC he is using a lot of lately is a trial test to see how it goes over with the public. Sells speaks volumes, and I have seen A LOT of people buying the PVC styles, so....... I wouldn't be surprised. Also, if it is going to be an entirely clear or semi-clear shoe, will the soles be clear as well? wouldn't you be able to see dirt and grime from the ground? I just can't picture it, especially if crystals will be involved, but if they are, I bet it's ring-strass! LOL

Last edited: