officially begin my birkin hunting trip >O

Sep 22, 2006
I'm determined to get a birkin by the end of this yr :yahoo: I've planned my trip to nyc, then vegas/LA, and maybe canada(no tax:P ). I have several color on my mind now: black, gold or neutral. I guess either one will be hard to find but I'll try my luck. What leather and hw goes the best for these colors in case my luck hits me and I find them?

I'm determined to get a birkin by the end of this yr :yahoo: I've planned my trip to nyc, then vegas/LA, and maybe canada(no tax:P ). I have several color on my mind now: black, gold or neutral. I guess either one will be hard to find but I'll try my luck. What leather and hw goes the best for these colors in case my luck hits me and I find them?
Black and gold, any neutral for that matter, are the hardest colors to get in NYC. I've never seen a neutral Birkin on the floor. No, I take that back. I once saw black togo and marron fonce fjord Birkins on the floor. They were both 40cm Birkins, though. Good luck!

Good luck on your search! If you can't wait for a bag at Hermes, there are lots of places to find birkins- go check out our shopping subforum!

I've officially begun my first birkin hunt too! :flowers:

I'll be going to two cities in France hunting for the elusive Birkin (Paris and Lille) at the end of the year. I hope they have the one I want, although beggars can't be choosers when it comes to this bag :P. I'm trying to convince my boyfriend to go to the Hermes boutique in Lille to put in a special order for me, so that by the time I arrive, it will be there waiting for me...