Purple Suede?

MittenedThings

OK just one more
O.G.
Nov 28, 2006
Other than black and gray, what else would this match? I'm having trouble committing, but I really love the color! (Also, would anyone happen to know what this color is/was called? Coach usually has prettier names than just plain "purple.")

I love that wine color there. So beautiful and quite demure. I would pair it with these options.

For work: Light lavender-colored shirts paired with dark brown pants.

For day/night: White babydoll dress paired with turquoise flats.

I am drawn to that color bag more than any other. My closet will prove it! :P

It seems to go with much of what I own, too... I'm not very good at pointing out colors and I DO tend to wear a lot of black slacks with various tops/sweaters... but I also wear other colors and I swear, that purple/maroon/wine color goes with so much!

OHHHH nice choice ;) i have a purple bag (lighter than yours) and i LOVE it!!!

My fav outfit to wear it is khakis (pant, capris or skirts), white shirt and purple earrings/braclets and a little bit of purple shimmer on my eyes and my purple heels :smile:

i also mix it up with other colors (dark blue, bright pink, greeny green! etc etc!)

and as u can tell, i need to dry clean my bag hehe sorry its soooo dirty :P

Attachments

• Pics 080.jpg
    Pics 080.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 31
I have this bag and I L.O.V.E. it! It goes with a lot of colors but my favorites are the gem colors (turquoise, green, coral, etc). It goes with a lot more than you would think!

Other than black and gray, what else would this match? I'm having trouble committing, but I really love the color! (Also, would anyone happen to know what this color is/was called? Coach usually has prettier names than just plain "purple.")
"This" is totally georgeous! I would go for it!!
I love putting purple (or how 'bout aubergine??) with browns and greens. I agree with others here that it will match more than you might think!
I say commit, commit, commit!!:yes:

47b7dd36b3127cce82026fc2c9ed00000010100AZuG7Jk2atWMg
This is mine in a similar color ( the one in the middle ) and I wear it with almost everything , pinks purples , greens , browns , to me its a Coach bag its probaly going to look good with most things I wear :rolleyes: but I wear a lot of pink and purple

black, white, pink, blues/turquoises, grey, natural colors, deep brown... depending on what the piece of clothing is!

i have a suede chocolate brown jacket with lavender on the inside... delish!

I have a plum suede bag and I basically treat it as a neutral and wear it with more or less anything, except bright red! I love it with browns, jeans, khakis, and everything else people here have laready mentioned! Congrats on the bag - it's adorable!