Price increase

blugenie

Endless Summer
O.G.
Feb 23, 2006
Not to be alarmist and sorry if this has been discussed in more detail somewhere....

I read elsewhere a brief mention of an upcoming BV price increase. Now I don't know if that's just for a particular style, leather, or if it's across-the-board, but I want to plan accordingly since I was originally going to wait until year's end for a purchase.

I'm not near any stores to get the scoop from SAs - so ladies, what's the word on the streets?? TIA!! :flowers:

I understand from the NY BV store, and had heard earlier from the SF BV store, that there is likely to be a price increase in the fall. The fall in retail starts around June.
If the increase happens, it will be with the classic bags, and will be around 15-18% more.

I understand from the NY BV store, and had heard earlier from the SF BV store, that there is likely to be a price increase in the fall. The fall in retail starts around June.
If the increase happens, it will be with the classic bags, and will be around 15-18% more.

^^Oh wow, now i'm even more happy that I purchased my Veneta this winter!! Humm - maybe I should pick another BV up this summer before the price increase! (how's that for a rationalization!) hehe

I asked about this last week and the SA said either June or July... I can't remember! Can anyone confirm? I was told it happened once a year and he implied it was the same time each year.

I guess it just makes the good bags we have now more valuable. Cuts down on me getting more on my wish list, tho. Those seasonal colors come out and I can't resist them.

In Singapore, they told me that there will be a price increase in April and/or October.... this made me snatch up the zip around wallet in Ebano as they said this item has been going up in its price each year.

I read somewhere that classic BV styles like the Cabat etc don't go on sales, and their values increase over the years, so I suppose it's true that prices are revised regularly.

Boy am I glad my spree is over! :P