Showcase: Show off your Charms, Keyfobs... Pics, Please

Purse-O-Nality

Kailey's Mommy
Jan 8, 2007
Okay, if this has already been done recently, I apologize! (Please just tell me where I can find the info.) If not, let's have fun.....I am looking for a Charm or Keyfob to hang from my new ERGO Hobo! I am not seeing any NEWer ones available that I am too crazy about, so thought I might check into older ones. I don't really know what WAS available, so I'd love to see your collections. Please tell me.....what charms or keyfobs do y'all have? Which ones are out there - OLD or New and where might I be able to get one??
Can't wait to see the cute things out there!!!
Thanks!

Only have a few, and all of the charms are recent:

- Hearts & Stars keyfob from the outlet, purchased it about 3-4 years ago??
- LOVE charm from this season
- Taurus charm, still available on coach.com
- "D" charm, just purchased at the outlet 2 weeks ago

_ Threw in my little perfume sample for good measure. :P

Enjoy!! :smile: I want to get more Coach accessories in the future, they are too cute!! I also want the silver star charm that is available on coach.com right now.

Here's mine. Not pictured: Skull. I can't put them on an Ergo or Legacy bag though. I can't do the mixing metal thing. I try to, but it bugs me. :P

attachment.php

The star is the one from last year. It matches the colors of the moon.

attachment.php

well i'd totally suggest the multipurse signature coach keyfob but i can't find a pic and don't have a digital camera :crybaby: boo!!

http://www.coach.com/assets/product_images/colord2/94032_SVMC_d2.jpg

someone SPECIAL sent me a fabulous RAOK on their own behalf! no RAOK event involved! i get to pick it up tomorrow at the post office!

yay bessie! thnx luv u muah! now you have somewhere to post your keyfob pix :wlae:

if anyone can find a picture of the signature multipurse coach keyfob it'd be appreciated!~ i'm still lookin!

close but not it, this picture almost strikes me as fake, unless they have a few that look ALMOST exactly the same. my little metal coach tag is pink, and the signature C's are silver. this is perhaps an older version of mine!? i wish you could see it! i got it at an outlet. it's adorable!

Attachments

• close but NO.jpg
    close but NO.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 203