Tech iPhone 4S, Samsung Galaxy S III or wait for the iPhone 5?

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
I'm up for a renewal and currently have an iPhone. I'm debating between the iPhone and the Samsung Galaxy. The S III will be released soon, the iPhone 5 somewhere in the Fall, I believe.

Shall I wait for the iPhone 5? Or should I go for the Galaxy S III? Or get the iPhone 4S?

What would you do? Halp! :P

I switched last summer to the Galaxy s2 from iphone 3g. I love it and I'm waiting for the galaxy s3. My dh also prefers the samsungs over the apples. I love the big screen and ease of use.
If you are going for the iphone though, I would wait for the 5 since it will be out soon.

Thank you for your input! Yes, I saw the Galaxy last week and I really liked the bigger screen. It also felt more lightweight than the iPhone and the screen was beautiful and vibrant.

I don't mind waiting a bit for the S3, but who knows how long it's gonna take until the iPhone 5 comes out. I'm too impatient to wait so long :girlsigh:

I'm up for a renewal and currently have an iPhone. I'm debating between the iPhone and the Samsung Galaxy. The S III will be released soon, the iPhone 5 somewhere in the Fall, I believe.

Shall I wait for the iPhone 5? Or should I go for the Galaxy S III? Or get the iPhone 4S?

What would you do? Halp! :P

I don't normally condone waiting ("Just wait for the iPhone 6, it comes out in 2 years!") but considering that the iPhone 5 may come as early as June or at the latest September, I think I'd just wait for it.

:cry: Im in a similar predicament!... I'm waiting on the 5...

The rumors indicate the possibility of a June release at the WWDC 2012 and a website that sells parts for the phones apparently briefly listed parts for the new 5 (the home button) and then pulled it which hints to a June release also... but I've also read that there are some hardware shortages that could put the release at October... I'm hoping its a June release ....I'm either gonna go with the 5 or a 4S if the 5 is not released in June cause I cant wait longer than that...

I'm hoping its a June release ....I'm either gonna go with the 5 or a 4S if the 5 is not released in June cause I cant wait longer than that...

I'm hoping it will be released then, too. Fingers crossed. If not, then I'm going to pick either the Samsung Galaxy or the iPhone 4S.

Nat said:
I'm hoping it will be released then, too. Fingers crossed. If not, then I'm going to pick either the Samsung Galaxy or the iPhone 4S.

Nah I'm looking t-to move from bb. *gulp* To the ipoo so it's just a matter of how long I an hold out and which one...