GOT MY PRADA FRINGE TOTE!!! Glorious!

Breena

Mar 5, 2007
:heart: I'm so excited!:heart:
Finally, last saturaday, I got my hands on it and I'm so happy....here I'm sharing some pics of it!

I know some of you might not like the new Prada fringe-style, but for me it's absolutely stunning! It's something that comes from the past, from 70's hard-rock, I guess. I find it very very chic and HOT!

Fairly I can say it's the finest prada handbag I've ever owned, in quality and craftmanship perspective. The fringes are double skin, so the color is the same on both sides of each fringe. And it's sooooo soft...

I'm waiting to have your feedbacks and comments on it.
bye
Brina

Attachments

• Fringe01.jpg
    Fringe01.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 475
  • Fringe02.jpg
    Fringe02.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 832
  • Fringe_cross_body.jpg
    Fringe_cross_body.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 430
The thing I like most about the fringe bags is they're very unique and obviously made well....The workmanship on that bag has to be breath taking....Plus not a lot of people will have this bag...Which to me makes it even more unique & desirable...As I do love that bag..I just wouldn't buy it for myslef b/c it doesn't fit w/ my work wardrobe and I just wouldn't get enough weekend use out of it to justify the cost....I agree it's hippy chic...Congrats! You can def pull off this bag...Enjoy it!!! :yes:

I just wouldn't buy it for myslef b/c it doesn't fit w/ my work wardrobe and I just wouldn't get enough weekend use out of it to justify the cost....:yes:
Good point, I've been thinking about the use of it, but I definitly stated that I would wear it even for weekdays and work,this spring/summer.
On summer days my work outfit is mostly dresses, skirts and sandals, as I don't HAVE TO WEAR much formal suites.
I'm going to use it frequently, indeed. ;)
Brina

Great color - I have not seen that in the US. Your bag is also bigger than the fringe bags being carried at stores here. Glad you like it! I got the patchwork bag with fringe strap!