Authenticate This Dior - please read post 1 FIRST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have come across a site, diorbagsuk.com on the net. The bags , especially the miss Dior bags are around pounds 700. Does anyone know if the bags they sell are authentic and if so, why so much cheaper than in the Dior stores?

Have come across a site, diorbagsuk.com on the net. The bags , especially the miss Dior bags are around pounds 700. Does anyone know if the bags they sell are authentic and if so, why so much cheaper than in the Dior stores?

I think it would be safe to assume this site sells replica Dior bags. It even says on their website they sell replicas, so no they don't sell authentic Dior:

Each of the replica Dior bags uk is made of by the designers refined quality of the design.

Dior does not have any authorised resellers for new bags, Dior items are only sold through their boutiques unless there are shops which buy/sell second hand designer items, like Italy Station or Milan Station in Hong Kong, where your bag is authenticated before you can sell your bag to the store.

Hi! I had a strong suspicion this is fake just need verification

Item name: Vibtage Dior Saddle Bag
Online reseller name: Abettysvintagecloset
Direct URL link: http://www.etsy.com/listing/97182238/original-vintage-christian-dior-white

photo-4.jpg

photo-2.jpg
photo.jpg
photo-1.jpg
Thank you so much!!

Hi! Could you please help me authenticate 2 of these lovely bags?

Item name:AUTHENTIC CHRISTIAN DIOR WHITE PATENT LEATHER CANNAGE LADY DIOR HANDBAG PURSE
Direct URL link: http://www.ginza-japan.com/?p=948

and

Item name:AUTHENTIC CHRISTIAN DIOR BEIGE LEATHER LADY DIOR HANDBAG PURSE w/Shoulder Strap
Direct URL link: http://www.ginza-japan.com/?p=1741

And this is considered the medium size, right?

Thanks!!!

Last edited:

i wondered that too. the price were soo low and i requested extra pictures of the serial number tag to get it authenticated..and they swear it is ral dior bags....it looked very real to until our experts confirmed it here as fake. i asked the sellers why they were lying to me but they kept sending me email persuading me to buy...replica would only cost 100_150gbp but some stupids are there making 700out of each fake rubbish bag claiming that it made soo close to the real that it would trick anyone easily into buying it thinking it is real. no matter how close to real it look, its still a fake and they are making more money than the other fakes.....i hate them more to the fact that they are lying about their fakes rather than i hate them for selling fakes

Attachments

• IMG_6154.JPG
    IMG_6154.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 3,109
  • IMG_6158.JPG
    IMG_6158.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 2,915
  • IMG_6160.JPG
    IMG_6160.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 2,923
  • IMG_6164.JPG
    IMG_6164.JPG