Show us your COACH secondhand BARGAINS!!

I'm in the same boat as far as shipping goes! And they take SO LONG to get here.... makes the anticipation so much better

This is very cute!

Some day I will get a group shot of all my vintage bags since all were purchased on ebay/etsy and I think the most I spent was $60 for my one red bag because I had to have it. The rest cost me around $20. I'm not including shipping because I live in Canada and shipping is atrocious! I think I spend more on shipping to get my bags compared to what I actually win them for.

I wanted to share with you ladies what I found on eBay and graciously authenticated by hyacinth. This arrived today, and I paid 50.00 including shipping.

image-3541258476.jpg

image-1250764212.jpg

Say hello to miss Hampton! Circa 2003! I have this bag in the camel color as well. The girl who owned this bag previously took wonderful care of her. I love this bag in part because of the silver heardwear. Coach doesn't do this anymore with red bags.

Reactions: Stacey Ann Maignan
I'm in the same boat as far as shipping goes! And they take SO LONG to get here.... makes the anticipation so much better

I know! I'm also like the least patient person ever waiting for something to show up in the mail. I've stopped buying though because I feel like I have more than what I can use even though I think I only have around 6 bags. It has to be something really unique and special for me to want to bid on it now, though if I find something cheap enough I probably won't pass it up LOL!

I wanted to share with you ladies what I found on eBay and graciously authenticated by hyacinth. This arrived today, and I paid 50.00 including shipping.

View attachment 1695406

View attachment 1695407

Say hello to miss Hampton! Circa 2003! I have this bag in the camel color as well. The girl who owned this bag previously took wonderful care of her. I love this bag in part because of the silver heardwear. Coach doesn't do this anymore with red bags.

I have this one in black and it is one of my favorites. It is showing it's age. I loved it so much I found another one on eBay in pristine condition as a backup. :P

These are pretty rare. I haven't seen too many on ebay. The larger vintage bags always go for more. It looks like it is in excellent shape as well. You probably got a good deal. You can tell a lot about the age from the creed. If the serial number is all numerical digits, then your purse is pre-1994. If there is a letter in the first digit, then the second digit represents the year it was made. In that case, the numbers after the dash are the style number. If you post this, including a picture of the creed on the Identify thread, someone will tell you the name and the year this was made.

Thanks for the feedback and information!
It is in amazing condition. It was $95, but I had a 10% off coupon, and at this consignment shop they give you a $10 off coupon for a future purchase if you buy a certain dollar amount. So by that math :graucho: it was $75.50. Still a lot, but I guess not for the quality and classic utility.

That's like the Darth Vader of Coach Bags (very cool. If you post pix of the bag and creed in the ID thread I'm sure someone can help you out.

I love it! I see what you mean, LOL. I did post on the ID thread (I've never done that, thank you for the link). Unfortunately, I'm such a newbie I didn't know what creed meant, so I just typed in the number (I didn't photograph it). Thus, the woman who kindly answered could not give a definitive answer, but said it appears to be the Whitney Top Handle from 2001. I was only asking for my own education, in any case, as I won't be selling it.

Wow...I love this bag....so classy!! And it looks to be in awesome shape. I'd have been willing to pay more than my usual amount to find that rare of a bag in that good of condition.

Thank you! I've really admired bags you have posted!

I'll be back here in a few days after my two bags arrive...in addition to the two already received. See what finding this forum has done to me? LOL I had no idea that there were smaller Coach bags that would suit my fancy...since joining here, I've been shopping! They may not be awesome finds but I'm loving them!

I know what you mean about the withdrawals!! I feel like i've hit some kind of dry spell myself when I went out on my run yesterday until I found this little bag......not exactly vintage but a steal none the less at $5.99. I think its some kind of hampton demi crossbody.

Blue is right up there with GREEN on my favorite bag color list...GREAT FIND!!

View attachment 1695406

View attachment 1695407

that looks like a GREAT bag!! Great find!

I've bought four little lovelies since joining this board...one has yet to arrive but I know I'll love it as much as these three.

First up, my Black Soho Waverly Tote
IMG_2685.jpg

IMG_2686.jpg

Next up, my Madison Pierre Shoulder Bag made in Italy...isn't she lovely!
IMG_2693.jpg

Close up of the hardware with tiny screws
IMG_2694.jpg

And last, for now, my beautiful Bronze Zoe, Original Edition
IMG_2702.jpg

I've bought four little lovelies since joining this board...one has yet to arrive but I know I'll love it as much as these three.

Nice buys, I especially love the Pierre and if that is the Copper Zoe then we are bag twins!

Nice buys, I especially love the Pierre and if that is the Copper Zoe then we are bag twins!

It may be the Copper Zoe...the seller called it bronze. I dunno except I love it. It's so soft and smooshy and the biggest bag I've ever owned. LOL

I know my Zoe and the Madison Pierre came from a tPF member/ebay seller but I don't know her user name here...she is mysterious and oh my, she has lovely things for sale.

It may be the Copper Zoe...the seller called it bronze. I dunno except I love it. It's so soft and smooshy and the biggest bag I've ever owned. LOL

I know my Zoe and the Madison Pierre came from a tPF member/ebay seller but I don't know her user name here...she is mysterious and oh my, she has lovely things for sale.

I'm pretty sure it is the copper zoe, you can see a pic of mine among my top 5 bags here:
http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/give-me-five-show-us-top-five-bags-740117.html#post21409217

IMG_2685.jpg

IMG_2686.jpg

IMG_2693.jpg

IMG_2694.jpg

IMG_2702.jpg
Beautiful finds, congrats!! Love the Zoe!

I am glad the 50% off coupon deal ended yesterday...Even though I love getting 50% off, I don't like everything in the store being so picked over. This gal was hiding behind the counter at one of the 3 shops I hit yesterday...I believe it's the Convertible Clutch, (NYC Era ..yay), marked down, she was $12. I can't wait to wash and condition her back to beautiful...
img1916bb.jpg

By jessi319 at 2012-04-27
img1919ii.jpg

img1925vw.jpg

By jessi319 at 2012-04-27​

I am glad the 50% off coupon deal ended yesterday...Even though I love getting 50% off, I don't like everything in the store being so picked over. This gal was hiding behind the counter at one of the 3 shops I hit yesterday...I believe it's the Convertible Clutch, (NYC Era ..yay), marked down, she was $12. I can't wait to wash and condition her back to beautiful...
img1916bb.jpg

img1919ii.jpg

img1925vw.jpg

By jessi319 at 2012-04-27​
$12 is a steal--good for you! The NYC bags are my favorites!