What to wear with a white jumbo caviar flap?

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
I am really liking this bag but wondering what kind of bag it is----IS it casual, dressy, both?

I have a white cambon which is totally casual so I have no problems matching it with stuff

But what would you wear with a white caviar jumbo? Jeans, a dress? :shrugs:

Anyone who has pics I would love to see. I have GOT to justify this purchase. So far I can't. LOL

thanks

chk the reference library. "celebs and thier chanels" I use to think the classic can only be worn when dressed up, but it actually can be worn with almost everything!

hi! check the celebs with chanel thread and also the flap thread in the ref library. it completely changed my mind on what the flap can be worn with....from wondering what to now wondering why i don't yet have one....:roflmfao:
you have an amazing collection already from what i recall of all different styles of bags, and i think this bag would be a lovely addition and i'm sure you will use her often and she will never go out of style...
good luck!

I tried it on today in the store and loved it. I was in my work attire so I was a business casual but I could see it dressed down too.

I WANT ONE!!:sweatdrop: Even edited my signature. LOL