Vert Gazon or Aqua???

Vert Gazon or Aqua???

• RH Vert Gazon

• RH Aqua

Results are only viewable after voting.
you had VG before and didn't like it right?

I still think Teal for you as long as you get a color close to the PT that you had

It was bright, but every stinking picture I see of it looks awesome! Maybe the first? Not as much brightness??? That being said, I saw it in the brief at BNY, and I was drawn to it.

I keep hearing that the aqua w/ RH is not the same as with GH. I guess I'll wait and see IRL....

It was bright, but every stinking picture I see of it looks awesome! Maybe the first? Not as much brightness??? That being said, I saw it in the brief at BNY, and I was drawn to it.

I keep hearing that the aqua w/ RH is not the same as with GH. I guess I'll wait and see IRL....

lol! it is pretty bright but I love it.

I saw a Vert Gazen PT w/RH at my NM the other day and it was really pretty. :yes: Since i was not so impressed by the Aqua w/RH i will vote for the Vert Gazon. :wlae:

I vote aqua..BUT nordies in sac has a BEAUTIFUL Vert Gazon PT w/ RH and a Vert Gazon first too, I think they only have one first left because a couple of weeks ago they had two..the PT is really pretty, they just put it on the shelf too. When you receive the aqua city make up your mind, I thought the cities (remember I got one) in aqua were absolutely stunning but I orginally wanted a Vert Gazon too and contemplated the VG PT..call Sarah and have her hold it, I think she can for like two days or so..

i voted vert gazon.

i was in Barneys today, and the aqua w/ gh looked more 05 turquoise while the aqua rh was looking more blue india, so they do seem a bit different. i saw a vert gazon RH next to an aqua RH, and the vert gazon won hands down.

I haven't seen either IRL.
But from pics I've seen the Vert Gazon seems to be more a POP of colour, while the aqua ia gorgeous but perhaps a little more subtle.
Which would you be most comfortable with?

I'm voting Vert Gazon!