Longchamp Le Pliage Cuir - your opinions

nologo said:
Bloomies has a bunch of colors (South Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa, CA). I just purchased the small orange on presale for next week's sale. $100 off!

Hi! Did you happen to see if they have the tan/natural in the store now? And is this the secret sale on the 26th?

Hi! Did you happen to see if they have the tan/natural in the store now? And is this the secret sale on the 26th?

Yes, I saw the tan/natural yesterday in various sizes. This isn't a secret sale. There were coupons mailed for $25 off $100 up to $400 starting Thursday - Sunday. But you can presale now and pick up next week.

Private message me if you want my SA's contact info. She can ring you up over the phone and hold it for you, plus apply the coupons for the $100 off.

Please let me know if there was a small navy crossbody in bloomies ?

Yes, I saw the navy. Was tempted to get it, but opted for the bright orange. There were plenty of color options yesterday. Online, they were only showing red and black.

Private message me if you want my SA's contact info. She can ring you up over the phone and hold it for you, plus apply the coupons for the $100 off.

Yes, I saw the navy. Was tempted to get it, but opted for the bright orange. There were plenty of color options yesterday. Online, they were only showing red and black.

Hi nologo!
Does that store have the Travel (biggest) or medium size in turquoise? and it's a $100 off?? nice!! =D

THanks a bunch!!

Hi nologo!
Does that store have the Travel (biggest) or medium size in turquoise? and it's a $100 off?? nice!! =D

THanks a bunch!!

Sorry if this is a duplicate, but it doesn't look like my original posted...

Yes, I saw the turquoise in the medium for sure. Can't recall if they had the Travel, but I do know they have additional quantities/colors in the back. LOVE the turquoise!

chicology said:
My natural seems to have some faint water marks after I brought it out when it was raining. Anyone has feedback on their bags?

Im curious too...with leather bags, invariably the issue of leather protection follows...

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Here is mine. I LOVE this bag. It fits all my stuff and is still lightweight. The color IRL is more like fuchsia, I wish it was more strawberry pink but i still LOVE it.

Attachments

• longchamp-7807.jpg
    longchamp-7807.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 3,453
  • longchamp-7872.jpg
    longchamp-7872.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 3,442
ETA: ^^ UMM.. GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it. So fresh and perfect for spring. A great size too. :tup:

I personally am going to spray my bags. I usually don't these days but with these bags, I will.