Need opinions

Cindi

My baby, Bellis
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
I sold a Coach bag for $115. This morning I get an e-mail saying the person's 12 year old daughter bid on and won the bag and she doesn't want to pay for it. What do I do? Do I ask her to pay for the eBay fees? File a complaint? Whay can't people have control of their kids? Do I leave her neg. FB so other people know? Help! :cursing:

Send the first bidder a mutually decided not to complete transaction IF you look at her bidding history and make sure everything else looks ok (make sure she didn't win the same bag from another seller).

Thank you. I have filed a mutual agreement not to complete and offered it to the next bidder. I sent the person an e-mail and told her she better do something about her daughter. The next person might not be so understanding.

I guess it's one of those situations so familiar on Ebay where you could fight it and insist on her contractual obligations etc, but where doing so would cost you a lot in effort and possibly profit if there is a willing second offer bidder in the background. How irritating though. Did she apologise?

No, she didn't apologize. Here is the exact e-mail:

Hello my daughtar has bid this item and she is only 12 year old, so i don't like to pay for the iteam, so please can you do me this favor.

Some people should not be allowed on eBay.

I guess it's one of those situations so familiar on Ebay where you could fight it and insist on her contractual obligations etc, but where doing so would cost you a lot in effort and possibly profit if there is a willing second offer bidder in the background. How irritating though. Did she apologise?

I left a neg for the "Guy" who did that to me right before Xmas. Took forever to get him to do the Mutual, etc. By then it was too late to relist in the XMas rush. He negged me back...