New Obsessions on LV Website!!!

Nubiangyrl

Feb 12, 2007
Have you checked out the LV site lately?!?!? They have posted new bags from the Show Summer 07. Love it or hate it, the Monogram Denim Patchwork bag is finally making its debut on the site. I personally am feeling the Big Steamer in the Polka Dots Panema Line.

Enough listening to me ramble, get over there and check it out!!!!!! :yahoo:

I like the Viviane, although i wouldn't have it myself coz i wouldnt use it, and its a bit too expensive! there was a picture in Heat magazine a few weeks ago of it on Peaches Geldof and it looked cute!:smile:

I'm not loving most of the new bags. I don't mind the denim patchwork and the Dentelle. The rest of the new stuff isn't doing it for me. I love all the new MC that isn't on he website yet.

I see lots of LV cup stuff 2007..very lovely..but I'm not sure if it is for women...or just for men only..

My hubby loved the stuff but originally said no way that's too chickish. I had to force him to look at it and realize it is unisex. I'd buy it if I had money left over from being obsessed with multicolore and extremely girly stuff. lol :shrugs: Not enough funds for all my wants tho!