~~~**Club Montorgueil**~~~

lovesfashion888 said:
Beautiful bag and lovely bag charm! I love the monty and I love seeing pictures of it. Do you happen to have any modeling photos? I adore the GM :smile:

This one for u

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Attachments

• image-2657246380.jpg
    image-2657246380.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 1,438
lovesfashion888 said:
Beautiful bag and lovely bag charm! I love the monty and I love seeing pictures of it. Do you happen to have any modeling photos? I adore the GM :smile:

Another where u can see the bag ;)

Attachments

• image-2285165107.jpg
    image-2285165107.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 1,385
Does anyone know if monty will actually be discontinued soon? I called lv here in uae and they said that the pm size has been out of stock for a while. They only have the gm available.

That's what they told me at two different stores in Dallas. They haven't seen this bag in a while and think it's being discontinued. Hope not:sad:

lovesfashion888 said:
Thank you so much! The bag looks absolutely GORGEOUS on you! I feel this bag is underrated, it is lovely :smile:

Thanks a lot... I totally agree with you it is underrate!!! I love how roomy and light weight it is.

Joining the club with my GM. For reference, I am 5'5 and currently 150lbs :smile:

14v4cg8.jpg

2is9l4i.jpg

117zj1z.jpg

ay0lsk.jpg

2ryk5td.jpg

358c9q8.jpg

33ua9au.jpg

You and your Monty GM look AWESOME!!!

Thank you!!!

Beautiful....but seriously, there is no no way you weight 150#~ You are so little!:hugs:

Lol, trust me, its actually 153 i just rounded off hehe. 5months ago, i was 182lbs when i gave birth. Dropped to 157 lbs 3 weeks postpartum coz I was BFeeding. But when i went back to work it was hard to keep it up and i ended up stopping and so did the weight loss lol. I was 130 pre-pregnancy, and when i got married in 2004, i was a mere 100lbs!

Sorry for the long response hehe, your post just made me realize how my weight has been all over the place since i found out we were expecting up to today.