SO SAD! Please....Help if you can

Oct 10, 2006
I cannot believe this! This artical was in the news yesterday and made me literally sick inside. I cannot believe that someone would be so cruel and cold! I just donated to the reward fund. If you can also..please do...this person/persons need to be caught/prosecuted and PUNISHED to the full extent of the law..and then some!

$10,000 reward in dog beheading

Public outrage over the beheading of a St. Paul girl's therapy dog is resulting in a bigger reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction in the case.

The Humane Society of the United States, which has received a flood of donations, is now offering a $10,000 reward instead of the $2,500 amount it announced earlier. "I've never heard of another case getting this much attention and people wanting to contribute money like this. I think it's because this was so horrendous and because the victim was a teenage girl," Jill Fritz, the Humane Society's state program coordinator, said Friday.
The dog, a 4-year-old Australian shepherd mix named Chevy, belonged to Crystal Brown and had been missing since around Valentine's Day. About two weeks ago, a box wrapped in Christmas paper addressed to the 17-year-old was left at the house where she lives with her grandmother. Inside, the horrified girl found her dog's head.
St. Paul Police spokesman Tom Walsh said Friday that police are still searching for a suspect in the case. Anyone with information is asked to call police at 651-266-5659.
Since the Humane Society announced the reward fund Wednesday and news about the case spread, the group has received pledges and donations from across the United States and Canada. People who wish to donate to the "Justice for Chevy" fund can go to www.humanesociety.org.

This has got to be one of the worst cases I've ever read.Crystal will be haunted by that image for years to come :crybaby: .
If they find this evil person I think they should tie them down and cut off their head with a dull knife.After reading the article it leads me to believe it was done by someone that knew this young woman personally.My heart just breaks for Crystal and Chevy.

Some people simply don't deserve the air they breathe :cursing: .

What sort of f:cursing: ckhead would behead a poor, innocent dog and then wrap up the head and send it to its owner!?!

Someone should find the son of a ***** and cut HIS head off!

If it was meant as a joke, it certainly was NOT funny!

Sounds like a beginning of a serial killer. They often start experimenting with animals before people. This is too horrible for words. To experience something like that is unimaginable. Why are people so cruel? :yucky:

Sounds like a beginning of a serial killer. They often start experimenting with animals before people. This is too horrible for words. To experience something like that is unimaginable. Why are people so cruel? :yucky:

That occurred to me too. It's more than I can comprehend; I'd be traumatized for life. Please, let them catch the sicko who did it.

Seriously. There is something MAJORLY effed up about this. And it was really planned out, too, with the wrapped "gift" box w/batteries and everything. Someone really sick and twisted did this, and there's a good chance it won't be the last time they prey on someone. I really really hope they catch this creep. :cursing: