*CLOSED* Authenticate This Loewe

Status
Not open for further replies.
so in love with this one but feel some wrong with it! can anyone help!!!plzzz!!

THXXX
Hi Boubbles, I don't recognise this model and have tried looking it up. It is suppose to be the Amazona but i don't think the Amazona comes with the Loewe logo in that style. The only bag that i know of that has the Loewe logo in the style above is Fusta. I'm pretty sure it's not the real thing so do be careful. And the zipper doesn't look right either. The finishing is not up to standard and also the colour is very harsh. The Loewe reds are absolutely beautiful. The corner caps of the bag are too big as is the key holder/cover. I hope this is of some help.

Ladyofhandbags.

Hi Boubbles, I don't recognise this model and have tried looking it up. It is suppose to be the Amazona but i don't think the Amazona comes with the Loewe logo in that style. The only bag that i know of that has the Loewe logo in the style above is Fusta. I'm pretty sure it's not the real thing so do be careful. And the zipper doesn't look right either. The finishing is not up to standard and also the colour is very harsh. The Loewe reds are absolutely beautiful. The corner caps of the bag are too big as is the key holder/cover. I hope this is of some help.

Ladyofhandbags.

kk thank you

Hi - I'm new and have just purchased a vintage formal evening bag marked "Loewe Made in Spain for Birks"
Can you help me out with year/authenticity?
Thanks
I have photos on my computer but am unsure of how to post them here on here?

Hi - I'm new and have just purchased a vintage formal evening bag marked "Loewe Made in Spain for Birks"
Can you help me out with year/authenticity?
Thanks
I have photos on my computer but am unsure of how to post them here on here?
Hi Helena95forrest. Welcome to PF. Do you have a link from where you purchased the bag? As for dating the bag, my best bet would be for you to contact your local Loewe boutique with the model name/make and find out what year the bag is from. I personally have not come across a Loewe Made in Spain for Birks... but then this is probably just ignorance on my part. I hope you manage to load some pictures so that we can be of further help. Good luck.

Hihi ladies, i juz purchased a Preloved nappa aire.. not sure if it's authenticate... Appreciate if anyone can help me pls?? TIA!!!

photo13.jpg

photo12.jpg

photo9.jpg

photo8.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Suangan,
The bag looks like the real thing in my opinion but give ma another day and i will double check the logo and see if i can get anything with the serial numbers... but so far so good. Remember the beauty about loewe is the leather. it should be really soft and smooth... makes you want to make a pillow/cushion with it! lol... i know, i am a bit nuts about their leather. The colour is always even and not too harsh (bright/garish). Will get back to you in a bit...

Hi Suangan,
The bag looks like the real thing in my opinion but give ma another day and i will double check the logo and see if i can get anything with the serial numbers... but so far so good. Remember the beauty about loewe is the leather. it should be really soft and smooth... makes you want to make a pillow/cushion with it! lol... i know, i am a bit nuts about their leather. The colour is always even and not too harsh (bright/garish). Will get back to you in a bit...

Hi dear! Thanks for your reply! Hee.. Thanks for ur help.. The seller actually resprayed the yellow part so it's not as smooth as the top part(purple).. But the leather is really so smooth!!!! *LoVEs* love Loewe bags!

could someone please have a look at this for me

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160805317855

I am newly interested in Bal so certainly not an expert but something about this one doesn't look quite right. I have emailed the seller asking for more pictures and a detailed description.
Hi Kevanbren, i am not good at authenticating Bal bags, you might want to search the forum for people who can do this. Sorry I can't be of help here.

Hi dear! Thanks for your reply! Hee.. Thanks for ur help.. The seller actually resprayed the yellow part so it's not as smooth as the top part(purple).. But the leather is really so smooth!!!! *LoVEs* love Loewe bags!
Hi Suangan, i hope the leather spray is the right stuff for the bag. i assume it's the leather protection spray? By the way, what year is this model? I can't seem to find this particular model online at the moment. I too love love their bags and love my amazona so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.