enlighten me about the baroque!

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
I just saw this bag at nordstrom... well I've seen it a couple of times since its come out but tonight i REALLY saw it... unfortunately there was no sales woman so I could not look at it in the mirror. I wanted to know more about this bag-- how much, what are the sizes, what are the colors... any modeling pics? pros and cons? thanks!

Hi LVoeletters.

I have a large black baroque and a marine blue XL baroque.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/marc-ja...55390?origin=PredictiveSearch&resultback=4188

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/marc-ja...71180?origin=PredictiveSearch&resultback=3677

Both are made of lambskin.

Large

•Dimensions: 10“W x 8“H x 3“D. (Measures small.)
•Strap drop: 20".
•Shoulder strap drop: 20".

XL

•Dimensions: 11 3/4"W x 8 3/4"H x 4 1/2"D. (Measures small.)
•Strap drop: 12".
•Shoulder strap drop: 22".

Pros:

- can be worn as a shoulder bag and as a crossbody bag

- lightweight

- hammered hardware and smaller links with leather interwoven unto it

Con

- the closure

The closure bothers some people because you have to press on both sides to open it and closing it is a little tricky too. Personally, I am used to it already and doesn't bother me.

I can only think of 1 con :P

Which size and color did you see at Nordstrom?

Frugalfinds said:
While adorable, it looks a little small (at least for me). How much can you carry in it?

The single is a very popular style among MJ fans. You can look for more info in the reference library.

It depends on the amount of stuff that you usually carry. I have used my large single as a party bag. It doesn't hold a lot. It is not a work bag. The XL on the other hand is spacious and more of an everyday bag. It can easily hold a long zip wallet, phone, glasses, keys, and a small cosmetic pouch. If I need to bring more stuff, my stam is my go-to bag.

I hope that helps.

I saw I think the extra large... I wanted a flap that was more rectangular... sO I was thinking the large.

I wanted a bag that could fit a cosmetic case, lv sarah wallet (its long) iphone and room for a couple more little things If I needed the option.

I saw I think the extra large... I wanted a flap that was more rectangular... sO I was thinking the large.

I wanted a bag that could fit a cosmetic case, lv sarah wallet (its long) iphone and room for a couple more little things If I needed the option.

I'd go for the XL if you need more room for other stuff. It would be best if you can try it in the store.

Here's a side by side pic of the L and XL

1334440215.jpg