Post Pics of Your Entire Rebecca Minkoff Collection!

Here's my entire RM collection as of today.....saving space for the SO MAB coming soon!!

Current RM collection: Top row L-R: Knocked Up MAB style diaper bag in black leather, gold HW (I replaced the handles with longer ones that fit over the shoulder easily), almond MAB gold HW, black leather/suede full sized Loveletter MAB silver HW (handles replaced), olive boyfriend crossbody with gun meatal HW, brown BW full sized MAB gold HW. 2ND ROW: Purple MAB silver HW, full sized red matinee gold HW black floral lining, peach MAC silver HW, grey MAC silver HW, stone Nikki with gun metal HW

Wow...the peach MAC looks amazing! What year was this released? It would be perfect for the summer!

See them upclose and personal here: :amuse: RM Explosion in Traveler's closet!

IMG_1135.jpg

IMG_1133.jpg

IMG_1134.jpg

IMG_1143.jpg

Here's the fam all together. More pics coming in my family portrait thread.

I LOVE YOUR COLLECTION EEHLERS!!! YOU'RE RIGHT, YOU'VE DOUBLED YOUR BABIES SINCE THE FIRST POST!!! :woohoo: I LOVE THE SPLASHES OF COLOR, DIFFERENT LEATHERS/TEXTURES, THE VARIETY OF STYLES, AND THE SLG'S!! I NEED TO GET ME SOME SLG'S!! :graucho:

already posted this shot in my own thread, but this is my most updated collection!! :biggrin: it will never be complete!

Attachments

• IMG_0022.jpg
    IMG_0022.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 605