Michael Fassbender

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't buy it. I'll bet he stills has those toys because he loves to play with them every night. Hence the absence of a TV.

Welcome!! Always great to have a new convert. Enjoy the Fasyy lurve.

Thank you dear, but I've been converted since I first saw him in 300...I signed the contract after seeing shame...

Nicole is a bad girlfriend, she doesn't know how to take care of her man. Michael looks gaunt and old. If I was his girlfriend, girl, I'll be cooking him some fried chicken, biscuits & gravy, some peach cobbler, and some lovin all night that he be forgetting he is a superstar and be fat.

Can't blame Nicole for his weight. They only seem to spend one week a month with eachother so the man needs to feed himself. Besides she's super tiny too. Perhaps they're doing too much cardio, if you know what I'm sayin'?! :graucho:

LOL When he said "passed on" I wondered if he gave them to his nephew. I mean why not :P

He would totally be a "floor" uncle (and will eventually be a "floor" dad); you know how some people sort of let their kids work stuff out on their own and some sort of turn back into kids themselves? (not suggesting one is better than the other, people should do what comes naturally to them) he would totally get down on the floor with little kids and show them how their toys work.

Nicole is a bad girlfriend, she doesn't know how to take care of her man. Michael looks gaunt and old. If I was his girlfriend, girl, I'll be cooking him some fried chicken, biscuits & gravy, some peach cobbler, and some lovin all night that he be forgetting he is a superstar and be fat.

I read that Nicole eats no meat besides fish so maybe she's really conscious about her health (and can get Michael to quite smoking)? BUT it is not her job to feed Michael and it's not like they get to spend lots of time together, with them being working actors and living in different countries. Michael is a grown man, he's responsible for taking care of himself.

He does look a bit on the thin side as of late but I'm not gonna worry just yet. ;)

Can't blame Nicole for his weight. They only seem to spend one week a month with eachother so the man needs to feed himself. Besides she's super tiny too. Perhaps they're doing too much cardio, if you know what I'm sayin'?! :graucho:

Nicole is pretty tiny but I think she has a great shape and her butt is to die for! :graucho::P

10n8av4.jpg

ITA! This news is a lot more exciting to me than the Pitt/Bardem news. My expectations for Twelve years a super high.

Ditto. I don't see how 12 Years won't be excellent cinema with McQueen and that cast!

Are you working in the theatre it's being screened at that day? I sure hope so. What are your duties during the festival? Anything fun like assisting with the Q&As? Oh and don't even bother holding your breath; the loonies will be there. ;)

I'm assisting with the screening so we'll see what I have to do. Oh God. I don't even want to think about it. I bet my job is going to be calming t*ts :P

I finally managed to get myself excited about The Counselor but now it's all about Brad and Angelina and just like that, I'm over it. I know many will disagree with me but I think they're masters of subtle fame whoring and I can't with the fame whores. I guess I'm just frustrated with the long drawn out casting. Just seems like it's all for publicity and makes me less and less interested with each passing day.

I finally managed to get myself excited about The Counselor but now it's all about Brad and Angelina and just like that, I'm over it. I know many will disagree with me but I think they're masters of subtle fame whoring and I can't with the fame whores. I guess I'm just frustrated with the long drawn out casting. Just seems like it's all for publicity and makes me less and less interested with each passing day.

They are the masters of subtle fame whoring. Most celebrities are fame whores one way or another. Some are in your face like Kim K and some are more subtle like Clooney and people in his elite. Personally, I don't care. They are hustlers who have been in the game a long time. And the beautiful thing about Brad an Ang is that even when they aren't purposely starting press, the press bring them in the news to sell magazines or stir intrest. Hollywood is a strange world.

I share the sentiment. I think Angelina is an excellent actress, so her addition to this cast seems really cool, but I don't like her and Brad hijacking this film for their showmance. This is supposed to be Michael's film and I don't like the idea of him being tangled up in their gossip inducing lifestyle, because you can bet your arse that there'll be rumours about him and Angie in the gossip rags as soon as they start shooting.

When I saw this press conference I realised that subconsciously all this time I've been nourishing a Michael/Theron fantasy and seeing this I got sooo disappointed. Charlize barely looks at him while up until now she couldn't get enough of looking at him and laughing with literally everything he said. And at times she seems almost sad...or bored!!!
Well....I guess it was a nice dream while it lasted!!!!

Theron's demeanour is definitely different than before. She seemed bored and disinterested, especially when Michael and Noomie where talking. Perhaps she couldn't appreciate the female competition or perhaps now she knows that Nicole is in the picture, she won't bother pretending to find Fassy funny anymore. ;)

I couldn't agree more. This pair does absolutely nothing for me (especially Jolie) and we all know the "Brangelina" persona is gonna overshadow the film itself. Can't wait! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.