My New Chloe Susanna Boots in Red!!

hey!! I have narrow feet. I would say they are normal, to narrow. The size 6 may work for me. I would order 6.5 but it's not available anywhere, so I think I will try the size 6 and just return them if they are too tight. I wear a size 6 in Acne pistol boots, because they run large, and I wear a size 6 in Frye. I hope these fit, I love them!!!!

I think you should order a size 6,5 - I also have Acne Pistol in size 6, they run quite large in size. The last time I checked - Department Feminim still has the size on stock.

I think you should order a size 6,5 - I also have Acne Pistol in size 6, they run quite large in size. The last time I checked - Department Feminim still has the size on stock.

Really???? You think I should order the 6.5 from there? I am so confused. I don't want to get the wrong size. So you wear a 6 in Acne Pistol boots too? Did you also buy the 6.5 in the Chloes? Also I can't figure out the money denomination on that website, it says they will be 735.79, what is that in US dollars? Thanks so much!

Perhaps u should order them at forwardforward? Isn't there tax rules when u place an order on a european onlineshop? I ordered mine in a size 6,5, but i usually fit a size 37 in most brands.
Mine pistol is also a size 6.

At departement feminin, i paid $ 966.16 total with the VAT Subtracted plus with the coupon CHLOE12, i was able to have it shipped for free.

I did pay $ 28.00 UPS duty.
But total is still less than $ 1000 US which is still a lot of savings.

Plus when i returned them, the return was free.

They are awesome.. and when the package arrives, it is so lovely!!!

Good luck!;)

REALLY??? How is that? I will order right now! How much will I end up paying? If I buy from Saks I will pay like $1435 with tax and shipping. Thanks for your help!

Julierose said:
REALLY??? How is that? I will order right now! How much will I end up paying? If I buy from Saks I will pay like $1435 with tax and shipping. Thanks for your help!

You should order it from department feminine.. The owner is helpful and sweet!

More detailed pics of my boots :smile:

Attachments

• image-978310541.jpg
    image-978310541.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 2,395
  • image-2687334676.jpg
    image-2687334676.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 881
  • image-4025670350.jpg
    image-4025670350.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 888
  • image-2701447637.jpg
    image-2701447637.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 891
  • image-1887568129.jpg
    image-1887568129.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 945
Julierose said:
OMG gorgeous!!! I AM DYING TO ORDER THEM, I am so afraid they won't fit, but I will go with the 6.5. Yours look amazing on you!

Thanks a lot :smile:
If you are a true size 37, then u should be able to fit them.. I am often a size 37. You will still have the chance to send them back, if it shiuld be the case, where the boots dont fit you,.

Thanks a lot :smile:
If you are a true size 37, then u should be able to fit them.. I am often a size 37. You will still have the chance to send them back, if it shiuld be the case, where the boots dont fit you,.

OK I am gonna order them.........I hope the 6.5 is the right choice. Is that the size you got? Are you a true size 37? Do you ever wear a size 6.5? I am between a 6.5 and a 7 in most shoes. I just hope the 6.5 in the Chloes are not too big