"Bethenny Ever After" -- February 2011 Bravo

Just left my office building and Bethenny, Jason and Bryn were out side talking. Bryn was in the stroller with her doll and Bethenny was holding the doil stroller. So cute

This season just started airing here.

I was cringing when she was venting to her hair and make-up people about how she is tired of always being the one who is wrong, how Jason is perceived as so perfect, how she doesn't have any desire to see her in-laws more frequently, etc. She always has such verbal diaherra and she needs to learn to zip it sometimes.

So, how did they look? Happy, sad, normal, fighting, just hanging out? Dish!

They weren't fighting. They were having a casual conversation, no negative body language. I didn't check for wedding rings. Bethenny had stickers on her face (I'm assuming Bryn put them there). They live near my office building, so I am not surprised I saw them in the neighborhood.

Did not watch last night, but did see the scene where Julie resigns. I admire her for following her heart and trying something different. NYC is not for everyone and there are more important things in life. I have a lot of respect for people who take chances like that.

I loved that bag Bethenny was carrying while they were furniture shopping. The houndstooth Speedy with the green/red strips. No clue what it is but looks like a baby of a Gucci and a Ralph Lauren.

Anyone know?