Vernis: Fuchsia or Framboise?

MiuLouisChoo

Sep 15, 2005
I know there are many here who have these colors.
Which do you prefer? I've never seen Fuchsia in person but I have seen Framboise and it seems Fuchsia is much brighter. Is that true??

Not taking in account that one is a new release and the other is older-
Which do you prefer?
I'm dying for a pink bag. I saw a Fuchsia keepall once on ebay years ago and OMG was it gorgeous! Pink overdose and I was loving it!

pinks.jpg

I prefer the Framboise. :love:

I think Fuchsia is a little bit to "hot pink" for me.

Framboise is much more of a "cooler pink".

I don't know if I make sense .... I know what I mean but its hard to put it into words. :rolleyes:

I agree I LOVE the framboise. I too feel like the Fuchsia is more "hot / neon pink" although that's just from seeing it in pictures.

The framboise is softer looking. Very shinny and it sparkles very nice. I just got two framboise pieces myself.

IMG_2221.jpg

I agree I LOVE the framboise. I too feel like the Fuchsia is more "hot / neon pink" although that's just from seeing it in pictures.

The framboise is softer looking. Very shinny and it sparkles very nice. I just got two framboise pieces myself.

IMG_2221.jpg

Very, very nice items you have there!!

I am a bright side of life kinda girl and LOVE the fuchsia.

I was hoping you guys would say that it was much brighter! Woo hoo.:yahoo:
I want it to be flaming neon pink metallic! lol
BRIGHT bright pink just gives me some MAJOR warm fuzzies for some reason, always has.
I love both, but I think I'm going fuchsia if I can find it. If not, framboise it is! lol

I love both, but fuchsia is my favorite. The only reason I have more framboise is because I missed out on the fuchsia in stores (wasn't into LV back then).