did anyone notice this on elux...new color???

rica

Aug 11, 2006
attachment.php

its on the LV homepage....it looks a bit darker than the regular noisette (beige??)(SP?) it looks like a brown color doesnt it??? I hope so because its HOT!!!!

Attachments

• new_arrivals.jpg
    new_arrivals.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 105
this is what elux had to say about it....

The newest color available in the Vernis Collection is the Pomme d'Amoure. Louis Vuitton will not be launching another new color in this line until June. Therefore, the item shown in the picture might be a cocoa color because of the lighting.

Is that the amarante? Because in the look book we noticed the color looked like a dark maroon, kind of like the color in the pic above and it was featured on a new vernis clutch.

this is what elux had to say about it....

The newest color available in the Vernis Collection is the Pomme d'Amoure. Louis Vuitton will not be launching another new color in this line until June. Therefore, the item shown in the picture might be a cocoa color because of the lighting.

So this is the Pomme?? Looks like dark brown to me :confused1:

i really dont know...im kinda confused. But then i didnt expect elux to have any worth while info anyway.....

all i know is this color sure doesnt look like pomme or amarante....its a brown!

does anybody have any info that can clear this up???

I think that's the old Bronze color. For some reason some of their pictures showcase old colors..I know for sure that the baby blue is an example shown for one of the bags and it was discontinued a long while ago.
Here's a Houston in that color:
38961518_tp.jpg

In different lights, it appears to be dark brown:
38961605_tp.jpg

I think that's the old Bronze color. For some reason some of their pictures showcase old colors..I know for sure that the baby blue is an example shown for one of the bags and it was discontinued a long while ago.
Here's a Houston in that color:
38961518_tp.jpg

In different lights, it appears to be dark brown:
38961605_tp.jpg

maybe you are right...but im hoping you arent because a brown vernis would really be TDF!!!!