Mo’nique’s 'charm School' Is Now In Session!

Jan 23, 2006
'Flavor of Love' favourites Pumkin, Smiley, Goldie, Bootz, Buckey and Buckwild are set to star in Mo'Nique's 'Charm School' premiering April 15 at 10PM on VH1.
'Upon meeting them, Mo'Nique lets them know that their Flavor of Love stardom has also turned them into walking punchlines. "America wasn't laughing with you," she tells them, "they were laughing at you." Under Mo's tutelage, the Flavor of Love cast-offs will be trained in proper etiquette and have their social skills challenged to test their self-confidence, composure and grace. The one left standing will receive a $50,000 prize.'
Best. Show. Ever!
mont.jpg

Prada, I was so happy to see your thread about it. I almost started one, but wasn't sure if I could since it hasn't started yet!

LOL Wentworth, I think that is a great idea! Maybe they could bring in the Real Housewives of Orange County tyo join New York's boys and do a sort of Old School Cotillion-Style Ballroom Dancing, Comportment and Manners class! After their makeunders, of course! :biggrin:

Prada, I was so happy to see your thread about it. I almost started one, but wasn't sure if I could since it hasn't started yet!

LOL Wentworth, I think that is a great idea! Maybe they could bring in the Real Housewives of Orange County tyo join New York's boys and do a sort of Old School Cotillion-Style Ballroom Dancing, Comportment and Manners class! After their makeunders, of course! :biggrin:

I like to get in there early...... Build up the anticipation, if you so please. :yes: