Reveal&Review: Prada Saffiano Lux Tote : Pomice , My new love :)

pookspook

O.G.
May 21, 2010
Hi All,

Just decide to complete my wishlist with this lovely prada.After a long debate between "going for classic"(Black) and "Trying something new" (other color), finally found the "pomice" (or pale grey) is the perfect.I just got her for the first day and can't wait to share my content with you guys.So here's my mini review;:lol:

Name : Prada Saffiano Lux Double Zip Tote Bag
Model No. : BN 1801
Size : Small 11½"W X 8¼"H X 5"D
Color : Pomice (Pale Grey)
Price : 1,730 (Got 10% off so about 1,633 with 6% Virginia Tax)

What I think about this bag: ;)

Lovely!!!.My only complain is that it might be a little too small especially for the price :smile: .But I have to say that the saffiano leather got me sold with their durability look and (I think) it looks very easy to be taken care, even with the light color.
The 2 zipper does make the bag stay in shape and that's what I really like about it.Middle compartment is very roomy for everyday essential stuffs and can be expanded a little more with the side snap.

Hope you enjoy my mini review.I'll try to post as many details pic as I can here . But if there are any further questions?? you know what to do :smile: :graucho::graucho:

Attachments

• photo-1.JPG
    photo-1.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 77,322
  • photo-4.jpg
    photo-4.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 24,659
  • photo-3.jpg
    photo-3.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 24,813
  • photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 23,698
  • photo-10.jpg
    photo-10.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 23,430
  • photo-8.JPG
    photo-8.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 23,337
  • photo-5.jpg
    photo-5.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 21,989
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 36,797
Congrats! I love the double zip design too! I try this size in the store, but feel too small, so I got one size larger, which is the BN 2274. Have u check that bag out?

Congrats! I love the double zip design too! I try this size in the store, but feel too small, so I got one size larger, which is the BN 2274. Have u check that bag out?

Thanks!!
And yes, I did check on the BN2274 and being on the fence about both, too. But finally price factor got me ending up with this lovely tiny one :smile:

Congrats on your new bag and thanks for the review! It is a lovely bag in a great color!

When I was picking out my bags, I was shown this size and I thought the size was too small for me. I opted for the BN1844 style (which I guess is the medium size without zippers). I am about 5' 9" so the bigger bag was the way to go.

Enjoy your new bag! :biggrin:

Congrats on your new bag and thanks for the review! It is a lovely bag in a great color!

When I was picking out my bags, I was shown this size and I thought the size was too small for me. I opted for the BN1844 style (which I guess is the medium size without zippers). I am about 5' 9" so the bigger bag was the way to go.

Enjoy your new bag! :biggrin:

Thankss!!

I was on the fence for a while about going for a bigger size. Im about only 5"3 so the BN1801 still fits me okay and I decided to keep her finally :smile:

Beautiful bag! I was also thinking of getting that colour :smile: I just bought my saffiano lux in large yesterday, caramel and I am in looooove. I feel like it's an inch too big, the medium was too small for me, I'm 5"8.5. Can't stop looking at my baby!