tokidoki ipod case!

burberry4me

Jan 15, 2007
hey everybody, today when i was getting home from school i saw the package for my tokidoki ipod case! i was really happy when i got it but to turn the wheel you have to push really hard. so ya im happy :yes:

Cool. I really want to get one but when I tried to order it something on their site went wrong. I hope you don't have to push the wheel to hard or I would probably yake the case off. Maybe it's because it's new.

i wish they made a case/skin for 1st generation nano. 2nd generation wasn't even out when Tokidoki first came out, so i wonder why they just went ahead & released skins for the 2nd gen only.

They do make them for the Nano 1st generation

iSkin tokidoki Vibes for iPod with video, iPod nano (1st & 2nd Gen.), iPod mini, and iPod shuffle (1st Gen.)

And heres some pics

CactusParty.jpg
Tsuru.jpg
Diavolina.jpg
Camo.jpg

TDStar.jpg
MilkyTime.jpg
FlyingAdios.jpg
AdiosFlowers.jpg

OMG, just a heads up, I ordered last night and this morning they emailed me to say that shipping to my address in Australia will be an additional $30!! i already paid $17 postage. They said they misquoted postage. Thats ridiculous....and would make the cases $50 each! I can buy a bag for that!

OMG, just a heads up, I ordered last night and this morning they emailed me to say that shipping to my address in Australia will be an additional $30!! i already paid $17 postage. They said they misquoted postage. Thats ridiculous....and would make the cases $50 each! I can buy a bag for that!

That is such a ripoff! Ive shipped stuff to australia sooo many times before and if its under 16 ounces (1 pound) and you get it in 5 days, its around 10 dollars, but $30 bucks quote for postage is :wtf: ! Dont do it, just have some1 from the states ship it 2 u, much cheaper that way!