Come to see what i recently got from store! I'm so happy! Yahoo!!!!

safida

Apr 23, 2011
Good evening/morning dear tpfers:smile:
As many of you i thought i was banned for the rest of this year, but miracles do happen in this life, though i never thought it can happen that fast and unexpected...:smile:
I went to store yesterday, and came back home with the beauty, in addition the SA was very sweet and gave me 2 beautiful catalogues as a gift, they are: cruise collection 2012 and L'ame du voyage:yahoo: Saying the truth I have never been treated that good in the store, i felt myself such an important customer...

Attachments

• foto?raf 1.JPG
    foto?raf 1.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 2,179
  • foto?raf 2.JPG
    foto?raf 2.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 2,186
  • foto?raf 3.JPG
    foto?raf 3.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 2,188
as you all know, i had cracks on my speedy b35, i brought it back to store, and the store gave me the new speedy b 35, instead i add some extra money and got this beauty:tender:

Introducing you my brand new Trevi Pm !!!! Love her smell, love the leather trims, the handles, the extra leather strap, inner lining and everything, when i touch her i feel she is the luxury bag, i have never felt the same for the speedy b to be honest... so i thought i will save for one later on...

thank you all for letting me share:smile:

Attachments

• foto?raf 5.JPG
    foto?raf 5.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 2,107
  • foto?raf 6.JPG
    foto?raf 6.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 2,083
  • foto?raf 8.JPG
    foto?raf 8.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 2,086
  • foto?raf 10.JPG
    foto?raf 10.JPG
    121.6 KB · Views: 2,099
  • foto?raf 7.JPG
    foto?raf 7.JPG
    119.2 KB · Views: 2,072
as you all know, i had cracks on my speedy b35, i brought it back to store, and the store gave me the new speedy b 35, instead i add some extra money and got this beauty:tender:

Introducing you my brand new Trevi Pm !!!! Love her smell, love the leather trims, the handles, the extra leather strap, inner lining and everything, when i touch her i feel she is the luxury bag, i have never felt the same for the speedy b to be honest... so i thought i will save for one later on...

thank you all for letting me share:smile:

Awwwww love your collection

Oh, great decision! I recently sold my pre-loved DE speedy 30 and was thinking about saving for a new speedy b in DE or regular speedy in DE but now I'm thinking I may need a Trevi since I already have 2 speedies!