I'm the only one that prefer the Patchwork?

l_b

Mar 14, 2006
Hi ladies!!
I've been waiting for the Quilted Bay since november.....and now after seeing the bay and the patchwork i think i prefer the second one......
The leather is so soft....like butter.....
What do you think???

Well, there was a recent thread, and I was one of the few (even that may be an overstatement) who liked it a lot. Not sure I prefer it to the Bay, but I like it enough to have one. Still, you're in good company. At least 2 of the Chloe SA's in NYC are in love with the patchwork as their must have fall bag.

If it were like $600 I would like it, LOL

But it seems very pricey for not much style :shrugs:

darkbrown.jpg

The tote is beautiful, but of course too expensive. My "justification" for recent buys is that I have seen the runway photos for fall, and I'm buying while Chloe is still . . . Chloe-like.

I started a thread about the Patchwork about a week ago so you might want to see some of the replies on it :confused1: Seems to be mixed feelings..........

I really like the Patchwork and am hoping to see one IRL soon so I can decide once and for all if I will buy it :yes:

But of teh two you mention in your original post, I much prefer the Bay - it is my fav bag this season by far (and I have three of them now :sweatdrop: :Push: )

Maybe it's too early to judge, given that we aren't the "normal" handbag shopping audience (you know what I mean), but it seems there will be some sale opportunities later for Bay bags and other spring/summer Chloe. Everywhere I went today the shelves were filled with regular Bay bags of every variety, as well as Evas, Patchwork, etc., and they remain available on-line. Surprisingly, NAP hasn't sold out the black quilted Bay. But then maybe they got tons of them. I wish I could learn to wait and take my chances, but I think it's too late for me.

I've seen this bag 2 or 3x IRL. It is a GORGEOUS bag in person, the leather is SO soft, and it just FEELS lux.

However, I can't shake the feeling I'va already had this bag - when my Dad bought me an almost identical bag as a backpack when I was in highschool years ago. Really, the similarities would scare ya.

That said, if this bag ever goes on sale I might have to reconsider :graucho: