Coach Factory Online Sale Screen Capture

That is just the link to where one signs up for these online sales. I have signed up numerous times and not received an invite. There is really no way to get ino the sales from the link you have posted. I have this link already.

There's no way for you to get into the sales if you are not invited.

That link is the only way for you go to, if you cannot sign in, then no way for you go get in, that's why I print the sales pages in PDF format and share here.

Someone in the forum tried to order it on phone staying she had problem to check out on the internet. If you would prefer to order by phone, please call 1-800-307-0040.

I feel a little dumb. When I click on the link I just end up in google docs and all that is there are previous screenshots posted from previous sales.

I sort files in separate folders, for 4/3 sale they are in folder "20120403", you should see the last Modified date next to the file name. If it's 4/3/2012, then it's the updated one.

I sort files in separate folders, for 4/3 sale they are in folder "20120403", you should see the last Modified date next to the file name. If it's 4/3/2012, then it's the updated one.

I appreciate your taking time to do this for us, xbwoman, you're a sweetheart! Even if I'm not invited to the sales, I like comparing them to the prices I pay at the outlets.