Fall 2012 Dior bags, shoes, and accessories!!!

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Style.com has released their accessories report for Fall 2012. It's always exciting to see this list since the runway collections don't showcase a lot of accessories.

The Miss Dior comes in a mini size for fall. Lady Dior bags made of fur look adorable! The Diorissimo comes in a mint-like pastel green which looks divine. And the big clutch from the runway gets an update with the inclusion of the DIOR charms. Not a big fan of it, since it looks a bit too understated for Dior (looks like it belongs to a brand like Jil Sander). Without the charms, the bag absolutely has no Dior codes.

The shoes that were not shown on the runway are stunning! Dior has incorporated the vintage CD logo with a chain, and the result is classy and feminine.

My original attachments did not show. Here they are again.

Attachments

• 001fullscreen.jpg
    001fullscreen.jpg
    348.7 KB · Views: 7,034
  • 002fullscreen.jpg
    002fullscreen.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 4,309
  • 003fullscreen.jpg
    003fullscreen.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 4,636
  • 004fullscreen.jpg
    004fullscreen.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 4,316
  • 010fullscreen.jpg
    010fullscreen.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 4,933
  • 020fullscreen.jpg
    020fullscreen.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 4,224
  • 019fullscreen.jpg
    019fullscreen.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 4,171
  • 013fullscreen.jpg
    013fullscreen.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 4,262
  • 0012fullscreen.jpg
    0012fullscreen.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 4,441
  • 011fullscreen.jpg
    011fullscreen.jpg
    379.6 KB · Views: 4,330
More pictures:

Attachments

• 021fullscreen.jpg
    021fullscreen.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 4,340
  • 024fullscreen.jpg
    024fullscreen.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 4,175
  • 025fullscreen.jpg
    025fullscreen.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 4,374
  • 026fullscreen.jpg
    026fullscreen.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 4,194
  • 0042fullscreen.jpg
    0042fullscreen.jpg
    421.4 KB · Views: 4,205
Thanks for sharing, averagejoe! I'm still not a big fan of all the fur on the boots, the Lady Dior or the Miss Dior and I agree the envelope clutch does nothing for me. Apart from the signature Dior charms, it could have been from any brand. The mint green Diorissimo and mini Miss Dior has made me re-think those collections, I'm actually starting to develop interest in them, but only for those 2 bags. I'm still determined to get my blck large Cannage stitching New Lock and if the bois de rose New Lock large promenade pouch is still available after that, those are my next 2 wishlist bags, if not the bois de rose then I nice pink New Lock pouch :biggrin:

Thanks for sharing, averagejoe! I'm still not a big fan of all the fur on the boots, the Lady Dior or the Miss Dior and I agree the envelope clutch does nothing for me. Apart from the signature Dior charms, it could have been from any brand. The mint green Diorissimo and mini Miss Dior has made me re-think those collections, I'm actually starting to develop interest in them, but only for those 2 bags. I'm still determined to get my blck large Cannage stitching New Lock and if the bois de rose New Lock large promenade pouch is still available after that, those are my next 2 wishlist bags, if not the bois de rose then I nice pink New Lock pouch :biggrin:
With all that fur and exotic materials I think this collection will be a very expensive one...

The Lady Dior bags are just adorable indeed. I have a feeling that they are going to cost $$$ though!

averagejoe said:
Style.com has released their accessories report for Fall 2012. It's always exciting to see this list since the runway collections don't showcase a lot of accessories.

The Miss Dior comes in a mini size for fall. Lady Dior bags made of fur look adorable! The Diorissimo comes in a mint-like pastel green which looks divine. And the big clutch from the runway gets an update with the inclusion of the DIOR charms. Not a big fan of it, since it looks a bit too understated for Dior (looks like it belongs to a brand like Jil Sander). Without the charms, the bag absolutely has no Dior codes.

The shoes that were not shown on the runway are stunning! Dior has incorporated the vintage CD logo with a chain, and the result is classy and feminine.

Haha, good for my wallet! Maybe I'll just focus on the SLG's ;) Tutti Dior, anyone?
Speaking of the Tutti Dior, I saw a picture of the Tangarine version and it looks like a creamsicle! It's so cute! This is one of my favourite wallets from Dior!

(The Tangarine colour is for Spring 2012, though).

Attachments

• Tutti Dior.jpg
    Tutti Dior.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 4,447
Speaking of the Tutti Dior, I saw a picture of the Tangarine version and it looks like a creamsicle! It's so cute! This is one of my favourite wallets from Dior!

(The Tangarine colour is for Spring 2012, though).

Oh that really looks delicious! I can even imagine the taste of the tangerine ;) I feel like running out and getting a popsicle now lol.