Anyone has a prob with "Crooked" zipper?

Hi, I have an Inferno Ciaociao and th ezipper doesn't looke straight to me when I unzipped it. It looks like the pic of the pirata caramella in azalea website.
TOKIDOKI for LESPORTSAC CARAMELLA IN PIRATES - Azalea Online
If you zoom at the bag, it looks clearer.
The zipper is working well but it just gets in my nerve.
Lesportsac should have a higher standard of inspecting the final product of tokidoki bags !
I noticed that about some of my bags too.

Yeah,..you said it better than me LatteGirl.. i probably should edit it to WAVY instead.
LatteGrl: dont you just hate it when you see the wavvy zipper and you pull and pull and pull to make it straight?

I guess when they sew the bags sometimes they are not that careful. I have seen this before in the regular LeSportsac line too. So normally when I buy any LeSportsac bag I would make sure the zipper is not crooked if I can pick the bag myself.

Yeah,..you said it better than me LatteGirl.. i probably should edit it to WAVY instead.
LatteGrl: dont you just hate it when you see the wavvy zipper and you pull and pull and pull to make it straight?
Yeah, I know what you mean but I guess I got used too. You got such awesome prices on your bags that I guess it makes it worth it.

I have some things w/ a zipper like that too but they work fine. only issue i have is my adios star zucca has a rough zipper...it's the worst zipper that I have on any toki bag...suX!:sad:

I wonder why there are zipper issues now :sad: ..I don't have any problems with any of my older toki zippers. That's gotta stink if it's hard to zip/unzip your denaro.