Celine Trio

I m not 100% sure but I think the picture shown is actually a LARGE not the oversized after I talked to both DF and the owner of my local store carries Celine after her latest buying trip.

purse-nality has already posted DF's reply to me here...so I m not gonna to repeat.

As per my conversation with the owner of Cahier d'Exercies, the oversized trio should be more square in shape and available in white, black and silver metalic only. It will be a totally different look from the regular one.

:P This is my best guess only....don't blame me if I assumation is not corret...:cool:

at this point, any input helps! could it be the portfolio?

anyway, update, a confirmation from DF.....

The strap of the Large Trio bag is not removable.
Dimensions: 25*18*5cm. Contrary to the Oversize Trio (38*27*4cm) it can be worn cross body and the different pouches can be dissociated.

purse-nality said:
at this point, any input helps! could it be the portfolio?

anyway, update, a confirmation from DF.....

The strap of the Large Trio bag is not removable.
Dimensions: 25*18*5cm. Contrary to the Oversize Trio (38*27*4cm) it can be worn cross body and the different pouches can be dissociated.

Chrystalla just confirms the same to me as she thought the strap is removable at the beginning.

I m keeping my pre order for the large trio n she will try to find me some pics, stay tunned

I just bought my trio BLK yesterday. Actually the nude color is my first choice but I worry with the color transfer on clothes I finally choose the BLK. I am very please with my final choice. It is so chic n classic. YAY !

Gosh.... this trio is quite hard to find...I need one and just realized at this stage of pregnancy that hands free bags are the most comfortable one....running around completing my baby check list and also a not so haeavy bag thats back friendly...I also thought the trio would be my bff when the baby arrives...

Does anyone know what colors these come in? So far I know:

1. Cobalt
2. Powder
3. Rust?
4. Citron
5. Orange
6. Hibiscus
7. Black
anything else?

Also, does this style come in croc embossed? If not, it should!

I have one in Storm which is a greyish green. Also saw green, red, grey, navy, burgundy, beige, tan like colors before but not sure their official color names. I saw a python this season but haven't see it in croc embossed.

Does anyone know what colors these come in? So far I know:

1. Cobalt
2. Powder
3. Rust?
4. Citron
5. Orange
6. Hibiscus
7. Black
anything else?

Also, does this style come in croc embossed? If not, it should!