Celine or Prade? Help me decide please!

I plan on using it as an everyday bag in the summer. Which one do you tend to use more often?

Hi I have had the Celine for about 6 weeks & the Prada nearly a month......I rotate my bags a lot so I can't really say but the Prada is great for organising yourself, I have the one with the two zipped compartments & it makes it great for finding keys, wallet etc & also another thing to remember here in the UK the Mini's are £1,550 & the medium Prada with zips is £1,160 so quite a bit cheaper.

My DH prefers the Prada but he also told me that he really likes my Celine Trapeze but he's not over keen on my 2 Mini's but I love all my babies :graucho:

Hi I have had the Celine for about 6 weeks & the Prada nearly a month......I rotate my bags a lot so I can't really say but the Prada is great for organising yourself, I have the one with the two zipped compartments & it makes it great for finding keys, wallet etc & also another thing to remember here in the UK the Mini's are £1,550 & the medium Prada with zips is £1,160 so quite a bit cheaper.

My DH prefers the Prada but he also told me that he really likes my Celine Trapeze but he's not over keen on my 2 Mini's but I love all my babies :graucho:

I've got both the Prada tote and Celine luggage too, and I totally agree about Prada being better for organising, but I've filled that gap with Celine by getting a bag organiser :biggrin:

I plan on using it as an everyday bag in the summer. Which one do you tend to use more often?

I have both (in different colors), and if this is your intention, the prada all the way.

I have a light-colored saffiano tote that is my favorite summer bag. it's so light and easy, in the summer carrying heavy bags seems harder.

also, with the saffiano bag I have zero problems with color transfer. it's such a durable and beat around type leather. the celine luggages are a very soft, fine leather, so in a light color it's going to be susceptible to both color transfer and simply getting dirty easily.

Is micro diffierent to get? By looking at the modelling pictures I feel like mini might be to big to use as an everyday bag.

Hi I've posted a pic of one of my Mini's & my medium Prada

celineprada.jpg

celineprada2.jpg

I think I am going to get the saffiano tote in cameo for now. Since many have mentioned the saffiano leather in light color holds up pretty well :smile: I heard Celine is increasing their price soon that's why I feel such a rush to get one now.

I think I am going to get the saffiano tote in cameo for now. Since many have mentioned the saffiano leather in light color holds up pretty well :smile: I heard Celine is increasing their price soon that's why I feel such a rush to get one now.

Oh no not again, they only increased 2 months ago here in the UK :tdown:

I think you won't be disappointed in the Prada but have you decided with zips or without personally for the extra money the zipped one is so much better & the bag seems more structured with the two zipped sections.

Your bags are gooooorgeous! Which size do you prefer? Or are they so different, you use them both for different occasions? (As you can tell, I am debating between just getting a black mini or getting a black mini AND a prada tote in agrilla!)

Oh you definitely need both ;).....I wanted the Prada for over a year but kept buying other bags but so pleased I finally got one & such a classic design it reminds me of a Birkin & its the closest I will ever get to owning one because unfortunately DH knows the price of the Birkin so I can't even lie about how much they cost :sad: but then again I could always tell him I bought it pre owned now would he fall for that one :graucho::graucho: