Mini Lin Dentelle & Perle

Veronika

Luvin my new horsie
May 26, 2006
Hey! I ordered the gold dentelle pochette wallet to go with Mini Lin speedy 30; but received the silver and decided to keep since returning is just too big a deal. I find that every day I love the dentelle more... When I use Perle accents it pulls together the silver dentelle with the mini lin... check it out... I like it.:yahoo:

Attachments

• Post 1 Mini Lin & Dentelle 001.jpg
    Post 1 Mini Lin & Dentelle 001.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 55
  • Post 2 Mini Lin & Dentelle 003.jpg
    Post 2 Mini Lin & Dentelle 003.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 46
i think the silver looks wonderful with your mini lin and all your perle vernis, so sometimes mistakes happen for the better! :love: enjoy Vee!:yahoo:

wow. Just realized the dentelle will be awesome with my perle bedford! cool! no regrets on this one... and I think the dentelle will wear well, the stitching is like tiny metal threads or wire... let's hope anyway...:jammin:

yeh the perle and the silver thread look great together!!! you need to get a silver dentelle speedy now! x

You must be a lil spoiled,,, just like my pug, he yells and beats on the door when I put him outside, how dare I put him outside, man... he's a loudmouth! But, I love him to death!!!

don't even put that speedy thought in my head girl... I like the dentelle, a lot.:graucho: