Summer '07 Accessories Collection on chloe.com

chloehandbags

ChloéClutchCollector
O.G.
Mar 23, 2006
Just been to the Chloe website, for the first time in a while and the Summer Accessories Collection is up:

CHLOE

I wasn't sure if anyone had posted about it, yet.

Sorry if this is a repeat post and/or old news! :shame:

Anyway, what do you think (particularly about the medium sized Paddies with the tiny padlocks)?

i think the tiny padlocks are quite cute! and i'm sure it'll help bring the (infamous) weight of the paddy....not sure if it'll be as popular as the traditional paddy?

I still like the classic paddington style better, but I can see that they are trying to get away from it and discover a new "it" bag. So far though, I am not tempted. The little locks are cute, but I think the ornamental lock is not as interesting as the real one that can actually lock the bag. (Even though I don't use it to lock the bag, I like the fact that it's a working lock:yes: ) The handbags that have actual locks, like the some of the early MJs and the Guccis, etc., and of course the paddys:heart: have always held my interest more than bags that just have the lock "for show." It will be interesting to see how these new ones sell...:P

I was thinking about those tiny padlocks when i saw them on LVR... i'm not sure... not tempted to get them.

But did you see slides 38 on for the summer 07 accessories collection? Can we say MARNI REBORN?? :wtf:

I was thinking about those tiny padlocks when i saw them on LVR... i'm not sure... not tempted to get them.

But did you see slides 38 on for the summer 07 accessories collection? Can we say MARNI REBORN?? :wtf:

Totally. :yes:

I quite like the blue bird brooch; but, in general, if I'd wanted Marni, I'd have bought it, if you KWIM?! :shrugs:

I quite like the Alice Chain Evening Clutch and I really like the Anais Chain Evening Pouch (both in leather, not python), though, especially if you can remove the chains, or tuck them inside. :biggrin:

I'll have to have a look on LVR. :yes:

I still like the classic paddington style better, but I can see that they are trying to get away from it and discover a new "it" bag. So far though, I am not tempted. The little locks are cute, but I think the ornamental lock is not as interesting as the real one that can actually lock the bag. (Even though I don't use it to lock the bag, I like the fact that it's a working lock:yes: ) The handbags that have actual locks, like the some of the early MJs and the Guccis, etc., and of course the paddys:heart: have always held my interest more than bags that just have the lock "for show." It will be interesting to see how these new ones sell...:P

I know what you mean - I also think the miniature locks are adorable, especially as they are stitched (unlike the ones on the clutches).

But, it does seem a bit pointless to have a non-functioning lock on a bag...

...things should be useful and/or beautiful and is a miniature padlock, on a large bag, really either, I wonder? :shrugs:

i think the tiny padlocks are quite cute! and i'm sure it'll help bring the (infamous) weight of the paddy....not sure if it'll be as popular as the traditional paddy?

That's true and as someone who tends to avoid heavy bags, that is an advantage. :yes:

I suppose it's a good compromise for people who end up removing the locks from their bags, because of the weight?