where can i order goyard online??

I agree!!! That amount we pay Customs can already help us purchase another bag!!! :smile:

Alexiamicole, for sure. I actually just got an e-mail back from the lovely Florent at the Paris Goyard flagship store informing me of the cost to get my personalization done to the bag 122 Euros. Not bad...but the Customs on top of the bag I think I was quoted (by a customs officer in Canada) was something like 200 Euros...PLUS shipping on top, plus the actual cost to get it personalized (not to mention if one were to purchase an entirely new Goyard bag), oh my...it just adds up to a horrific amount! I think I'll just wait until I'm in a location that does sell Goyard to get it painted rather than sending it away. Darn. lol

.. the Customs on top of the bag I think I was quoted (by a customs officer in Canada) was something like 200 Euros...PLUS shipping on top, plus the actual cost to get it personalized (not to mention if one were to purchase an entirely new Goyard bag), oh my...it just adds up to a horrific amount! I think I'll just wait until I'm in a location that does sell Goyard to get it painted rather than sending it away. Darn. lol[/FONT][/COLOR]

wowza!!! good to know this. thanks for posting.